Hacking details of ezv slot2 were released

bl21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the price is pretty good compare with other slot2 cards, but they will not work with any other slot1 cards except ezv. I wish they could be modded just like the first batch of R4.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe someone can find a way to get the slot 2 working. Either by changing the flashme or the firmware files on slot 1 solutions like the R4 could be changed. Maybe even someone might hack the firmware on the ezv slot 2 so it will work with any slot 1 card.

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets just wait for a solution from another company, im sure it's just a matter of time until one of the other companys makes their one move... I mean...come on, the other companys aren't sleeping on this one... I hope =X

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm pritty pleased i sprang for an EZV when all you guys tried to get me over to R4....

but i'm sure a third party will release a R4 compatable slot 2 solution. don't worry men.

unkadean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. I do not think M3 or R4 are just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. I believe they are also working on a similar device. When they plan on releasing it is anybody's guess.
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work