details of ezv slot2 were released

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by bl21, Feb 12, 2007.

Feb 12, 2007

details of ezv slot2 were released by bl21 at 5:46 PM (1,084 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. bl21
    OP

Newcomer bl21 Advanced Member

United States
    the price is pretty good compare with other slot2 cards, but they will not work with any other slot1 cards except ezv. I wish they could be modded just like the first batch of R4.

2. bl21
    OP

United States
    in case u did not hear of the card before, here are the introduction and pictures.

3. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    Maybe someone can find a way to get the slot 2 working. Either by changing the flashme or the firmware files on slot 1 solutions like the R4 could be changed. Maybe even someone might hack the firmware on the ezv slot 2 so it will work with any slot 1 card.

4. Danieluz

Member Danieluz GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Lets just wait for a solution from another company, im sure it's just a matter of time until one of the other companys makes their one move... I mean...come on, the other companys aren't sleeping on this one... I hope =X

5. bl21
    OP

United States
    thats true. prob R4 would release their own 3in1 soon, who knows.

6. mikeosoft

Member mikeosoft GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i'm pritty pleased i sprang for an EZV when all you guys tried to get me over to R4....

but i'm sure a third party will release a R4 compatable slot 2 solution. don't worry men.

7. unkadean

Newcomer unkadean Member

United States
    I agree. I do not think M3 or R4 are just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. I believe they are also working on a similar device. When they plan on releasing it is anybody's guess. [​IMG]