details of ezv slot2 were released

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by bl21, Feb 12, 2007.

1. bl21
    OP

bl21 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    the price is pretty good compare with other slot2 cards, but they will not work with any other slot1 cards except ezv. I wish they could be modded just like the first batch of R4.

2. bl21
    OP

bl21 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    in case u did not hear of the card before, here are the introduction and pictures.

3. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    Maybe someone can find a way to get the slot 2 working. Either by changing the flashme or the firmware files on slot 1 solutions like the R4 could be changed. Maybe even someone might hack the firmware on the ezv slot 2 so it will work with any slot 1 card.

4. Danieluz

Danieluz GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2006
    Lets just wait for a solution from another company, im sure it's just a matter of time until one of the other companys makes their one move... I mean...come on, the other companys aren't sleeping on this one... I hope =X

5. bl21
    OP

bl21 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    thats true. prob R4 would release their own 3in1 soon, who knows.

6. mikeosoft

mikeosoft GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2004
    United States
    i'm pritty pleased i sprang for an EZV when all you guys tried to get me over to R4....

but i'm sure a third party will release a R4 compatable slot 2 solution. don't worry men.

7. unkadean

unkadean Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2006
    United States
    I agree. I do not think M3 or R4 are just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. I believe they are also working on a similar device. When they plan on releasing it is anybody's guess. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice