1. banjo2

OP banjo2 gamer

United States
    Is it possible to use DeSmuME with Wi-Fi? The guides I've found were for Ethernet connections or unclear, so I'm not sure if it's possible.

2. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Yes, you can even connect with a real Nintendo DS.

I did this to transfer my Pokémon from my White 2 save that I was playing on R4 to my original White cartridge in order to transfer my Pokémon to the Pokémon Bank with only one Nintendo DS console.

From what I read the same can be done on MelonDS, however MelonDS does not have such a good performance for weaker computers, here on my PC it only runs at 5-10fps, it is just horrible compared to the performance I have on DeSmume or even NO$GBA, so I didn't even try to test his online mode.

AsPika2219 and banjo2 like this.
  3. catlover007

catlover007 Developer
    Developer

Germany
    what kind of computer do you use and when was the last time you tried melonDS?

4. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    My PC is very bad, for you to have an idea I still use Intel Celeron and I don't have a video card, but I can still run DeSmume or NO $ GBA without a problem (to be honest, even PPSSPP I can run smoothly even if I am in 1080p), but with MelonDS I was not so lucky, but I confess that the last time I tested it was half of last year, I don't know if his performance has improved since then, I was happy to stay with DeSmume even then I did not seek to know more about.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - DeSmuME, online,