Deleteing messages?

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aww geez.... can we petition to do so?

awhile I don't care to much for gameFAQS... the one thing they do right is they clean up their boards. I wish more site would pruge... well not as often as them, but more often then so. including GBAtemp

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That wouldn't go over well here. If you want one of your posts or topics deleted, PM a moderator, supervisor or administrator, or use the report button. If someone else makes an innapropriate post or topic, report it. Other than that, posts should not be deleted without good reason.

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, in my case, I have a TON of crap I want to delete.

wouldn't I be harassing the moderator because I would be asking too much? I think its ridiculous that the members don't have access to delete their own posts and have to ask someone else to do it...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
what if your messages had replies? when you delete the ones you don't want you take the others out of context. if you aren't sure about something you are going to post, don't post it. that way you won't have a need to delete it later on.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)