wozzom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
umm can some one tell me how long it normally takes for an item to come from dealextreme.com cuz i bought a supercard and its benn threee weeeks since
CHEERS
yaynds.gif

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on March 1st and got it on March 11.
biggrin.gif

But yeah, it usually takes a while, especially since there's a shortage of Supercards on dealextreme..... If they didn't give you a tracking number, you should seriously contact them.

bloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my super card on deal extreme, and after a while it says that it is shipped, and i have received the tracking number.
do you think that i will receive it, as i cannot cancel the order.

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bloo said:
I ordered my super card on deal extreme, and after a while it says that it is shipped, and i have received the tracking number.
do you think that i will receive it, as i cannot cancel the order.
no you will not receive it. a tracking number means that it will definitely not come.

lalalalala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Enter260 said:
biggrin.gif

But yeah, it usually takes a while, especially since there's a shortage of Supercards on dealextreme..... If they didn't give you a tracking number, you should seriously contact them.

Are you serious? I ordered on the 2nd and by then, it was ETA at Mar6, then ETA to Mar15. Now it's on backorder at Dealextreme. I got really fed up with their services so I canceled it and ordered from Leetmod.com. The package should come this week. Also, for no reason, they sent a Kingston microsd card to people who ordered AFTER me but not me. I was just super pissed. Check around the dealextreme forums and you'll see that their are a LOT of people waiting who have ordered before you.

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lalalalala said:
Enter260 said:
biggrin.gif

Are you serious? I ordered on the 2nd and by then, it was ETA at Mar6, then ETA to Mar15. Now it's on backorder at Dealextreme. I got really fed up with their services so I canceled it and ordered from Leetmod.com. The package should come this week. Also, for no reason, they sent a Kingston microsd card to people who ordered AFTER me but not me. I was just super pissed. Check around the dealextreme forums and you'll see that their are a LOT of people waiting who have ordered before you.
i don't know why that happened to some people, but when i ordered it said "ships within 24 hours" or something like that. i feel your pain though. i tried to order another one a couple days after (i think the 3rd) and got screwed like everyone else so i canceled and got a cyclods instead
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol