Dealextreme order SUERCARD DS ONE *NEW*

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by wozzom, Mar 15, 2008.

1. wozzom
    OP

wozzom Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2008
    umm can some one tell me how long it normally takes for an item to come from dealextreme.com cuz i bought a supercard and its benn threee weeeks since
    CHEERS [​IMG]

2. Enter260

Enter260 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2007
    United States
    I ordered on March 1st and got it on March 11. [​IMG]
    But yeah, it usually takes a while, especially since there's a shortage of Supercards on dealextreme..... If they didn't give you a tracking number, you should seriously contact them.

3. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    I got mine 3 weeks and a half, after I've ordered.

4. wozzom
    OP

wozzom Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2008
    THNX a lot guys for da help
    [​IMG]

5. bloo

bloo Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2008
    United States
    New York
    I ordered my super card on deal extreme, and after a while it says that it is shipped, and i have received the tracking number.
    do you think that i will receive it, as i cannot cancel the order.

6. Enter260

Enter260 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2007
    United States
    no you will not receive it. a tracking number means that it will definitely not come.

7. lalalalala

lalalalala Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2008
    Canada
    Are you serious? I ordered on the 2nd and by then, it was ETA at Mar6, then ETA to Mar15. Now it's on backorder at Dealextreme. I got really fed up with their services so I canceled it and ordered from Leetmod.com. The package should come this week. Also, for no reason, they sent a Kingston microsd card to people who ordered AFTER me but not me. I was just super pissed. Check around the dealextreme forums and you'll see that their are a LOT of people waiting who have ordered before you.

8. Enter260

Enter260 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2007
    United States
    i don't know why that happened to some people, but when i ordered it said "ships within 24 hours" or something like that. i feel your pain though. i tried to order another one a couple days after (i think the 3rd) and got screwed like everyone else so i canceled and got a cyclods instead [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice