Hacking DealExtreme is confusing me

TsukoyomiMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I ordered from DX July 16th or so, DX says that it shipped 7/18 while Honk Kong post says that it shipped 7/24. DX says that it takes 10 - 14 days to get here while when I track my order it says it takes 4 - 7.
wtf.gif
This is confusing, which one is telling the truth?

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from DX July 16th or so, DX says that it shipped 7/18 while Honk Kong post says that it shipped 7/24.

This part is because their system automatically updates your order status, which means it might say "shipped" when it isn't. This happened to me recently: The system said "shipped" but the item was out of stock. I ended up canceling my order.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When DX ships it, they mean they gave it to the postal company. When the postal company says shipped, they shipped the order.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where exactly is "Honk" Kong? Is that like, honk if you are in town?

Any rate, I suspect they use an online shipping system to submit packages to create the tracking number, this explains the difference in date from the day you got your tracking info from them and the date the tracking site says it shipped.

Going from the date hong kong post says it left china wrather than the date I have gotten the email, my package arrives to my door 7-8 days later (in central Canada).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy