Here is how to make a new NAND image using pune's ohneswanzenegger and an existing nand.bin (nand dump created by bootmii)
OK, here we go.
Once you have punes app up and running..
1. Click "Nand Dump" in the menu bar, and then "New Nand".
2. Click the big button that says "Existing Nand", and navigate to and select your NAND dump that you made using BootMii.
3. Click "OK" (the app might hang for a minute or 2 while it builds the blank NAND image for you)
4. In the first Text Box area in the upper left corner of the app, and type in "4.2e" and then click the button that says "Get it".
5. Wait for a bit for to download everything and install it to the NAND image.
6. Copy that NAND image to the root of your SD card and make sure it is named "nand.bin"
7. Run bootmii on your wii and go to the restor nand option.
8. Donate money to giantpune
9. Profit (hopefully).
Can someone change the title of this thread to: "How to restore your Wii console to manufacture settings using BootMii & giantpune's ohneswanzenegger"
Add Subheading as: "You'll need a key.bin from your own console for this tutorial and a internet connection."