Gaming Deadly Creatures

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
I don't care about edge hating the game and IGN loving the game. All I can say is that I like it ALOT.
Played three chapters so far, and I really like the Scorpion gameplay!
biggrin.gif

Definitely an odd game, but really cool and fun.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it has a lot going for it, but the motion stuff just does nothing for me. The exploration is really what saves this game. Though it's completely linear, it really is fun going through each of the game's chapters. The final boss was infuriating, though, due almost entirely to dash being mapped to the Nunchuk. Still, the game's well worth a play. I don't think it's "8" quality, as IGN does, but it's definitely better than average.

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
I think it has a lot going for it, but the motion stuff just does nothing for me. The exploration is really what saves this game. Though it's completely linear, it really is fun going through each of the game's chapters. The final boss was infuriating, though, due almost entirely to dash being mapped to the Nunchuk. Still, the game's well worth a play. I don't think it's "8" quality, as IGN does, but it's definitely better than average.
Ye absolutely. I would say around a 7 for Deadly Creatures. It's really polished in some areas, but some simple things you just wonder "why"? Would have so easy to fix. But the game is really neat and fun to play. And I guess, fun to play, is the only thing a game really needs to be.
smile.gif

nicdoy77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm at level 8 and this game has it's bugs (no pun intended) but I must admit that it very original and immersive as you play "as" the tarantula and scorpion and the camera is very close so it's not like you see a little spider from high above...the point of view is very cool to feel.

I think the sequel will be awesome! give em a chance...youll see

as for the backup version, I have the US version and I'm on wiigator gamma and I have sound issues...
anybody have problems with it, or can help

I tried it at 3X and 4X and same
the lens is working a bit less at 4X but I still have problems with sound FX during animations....
blink.gif

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
nicdoy77 said:
I'm at level 8 and this game has it's bugs (no pun intended) but I must admit that it very original and immersive as you play "as" the tarantula and scorpion and the camera is very close so it's not like you see a little spider from high above...the point of view is very cool to feel.

I think the sequel will be awesome! give em a chance...youll see

as for the backup version, I have the US version and I'm on wiigator gamma and I have sound issues...
anybody have problems with it, or can help

I tried it at 3X and 4X and same
the lens is working a bit less at 4X but I still have problems with sound FX during animations....
blink.gif
I have some serious sound issues as well. Only during cut scenes tho. And during voice acting. PAL, gamma loader.

Samx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've got the game myself, and it freaks me out! horrible, the sound coming from those creapy legs, aw grose!

I hate spiders!

But the game rocks, looks pretty real to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4