nejitaihei

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I think I found a way to do this!
1. Import your savedata with rinCheat.
2. Open SAVEGAME.DAT with Cheat Engine
3.In the Value box, type in the money you have in Girl Mode, then tick the Hex box to convert it to a hexadecimal value
4. Click in New Scan, and a value should appear in a list at the right; right click that value and select "Add selected adresses to adress to adresslist"
5. From the adresslist, you can now change your money by editing the value in the "Value" row (value should be in hexadecimal form)
6.Do the same with Owner Mode money!

dbzkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
2. Open SAVEGAME.DAT with program called Cheat Engine
3.In the Value box, type in the money you have in Girl Mode, then tick the Hex box to convert it to a hexadecimal value
4. Click in New Scan, and a value should appear in a list at the right; right click that value and select "Add selected adresses to adress to adresslist"
5. From the adresslist, you can now change your money by editing the value in the "Value" row (value should be in hexadecimal form)
it works now we need to change the owner level

Last edited by dbzkamehameha,

mr.an

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did it work?

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did it work?
This method works. But you can only go up to the max, which is 1.5m which is like 3 things u can buy. Then you have to transfer ur save back over and do that same thing again.

I can't download the Chinese eBoot.bin from that website on the first page. I type in the password to download it. But the page never loads to the download page.

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it cause of rin cheat or something else?

Rincheat slows down most games quite a bit. Bear in mind that it is still an early version but can be fixed i hope. I use something similar on the Nintendo 3DS (NTR plugin) and that works with no slowdown on a device with more limited CPU power.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I still don't know how to use search engine in the Vita,i am searching for the exact value but it doesn't show any thing.

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This method works. But you can only go up to the max, which is 1.5m which is like 3 things u can buy. Then you have to transfer ur save back over and do that same thing again.

I can't download the Chinese eBoot.bin from that website on the first page. I type in the password to download it. But the page never loads to the download page.

Yeah, the site took forever to load. I just followed the tutorial and edited the eboot.bin myself. Here's my eboot.bin file. Make sure you backup yours in case mines doesn't work.

Reactions: Ray2R

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
wait,how to open the save with cheat engine? it doesn't open .DAT files.
also,the first one you mean export save data? where rinCheat export them?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
somewhere in the file option you can open the DAT file.
it's dumped in the data folder
ok,managed to open the file,but it won't find the exact value
the money i have right now is 288070
even i hex editor i can't find the value.

Attachments

• SAVEGAME.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 101

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo