dead n furious

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Wuggl3z, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Wuggl3z
    OP

Wuggl3z Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    has anybody got this working? on supercard lite? with the latest version of the software

i read on supercards forums that there is a version of the rom that is meant to work and one that doesnt, i got both versions and i cant get either working, they always patch at 0kb

2. Wuggl3z
    OP

Wuggl3z Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    think there is much chance of somebody making a fix for this? (when lego star wars 2 and mario vs donkey kong 2 came out i ended up having to download a .bat file for each to patch them)

or will we all be waiting for a new version of the supercard software?

3. Propionation

Propionation Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2006
    United States
    As said before Dead n Furious has a bad dump. Lego Star Wars and Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 had proper dumps. How is someone supposed to patch a rom that was nuked in the first place?

4. 5uck3rpunch

5uck3rpunch Surf Monster!

Feb 20, 2004
    United States
    Texas - USA
    The second (good) dump of 'Dead 'N' Furious' works on the DSOne except the game doesn't save. At least I can't get it working. Actually the save doesn't work on a buddy of mine's also. Anyone have a fix to have it save your game?

5. badgerboy

badgerboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2006
    If you change the save size to 4k on the ds1 it should save.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice