ROM Hack Dead N Furious / Touch the dead

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've never been a big fan of shooters on DS since MP:H ripped my screen appart.. then I came across this game which is mainly just tapping, except for crowbar and reloading ...

and whenever I reload I basically hear my screen getting another scratch and you need to do it all the time
sleep.gif
(not to mention the times when instead of loading, the game just shoots)

i dont really expect there to be any hack or code/patch but if there is a way for the L button to start the reload animation, please tell me

thank you ^^

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
How does you screen get that damaged? Do you use a knife or bad stylus? I guess you should invest in some screen protectors bro, as for the question I don't know much about that game and reloading hacks.

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i played the game, my brothers played it, there are tiny scratches all over the screen and i get the feeling that every swing with the stylus results in more scatches

its an old DS and im using the original nintendo styluses

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clydefrosch said:
i played the game, my brothers played it, there are tiny scratches all over the screen and i get the feeling that every swing with the stylus results in more scatches

its an old DS and im using the original nintendo styluses

Man, I've had my DS without a screen protector for 4 years and while it may have some scratches, none are noticable with the backlight on. I mean, how hard are you pressing down on that thing? Jesus...

Anyway, I don't think there's a patch for it. It wasn't really popular enough.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
There is a No-reload cheat for Touch of the Dead?

I must try it again then.... If there isn't... oh well what can we do
tongue.gif

But you really should invest on some screen protectors... Since I bought a DS I never used it without a protector... And if you buy, take 2 or 3 of them for changing them. I've got mine for over a year and it looks pretty damaged. I think even the protector has melted on some places (Ouendan, cooking mama etc etc
tongue.gif
)

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oi
i'd just save up for a either a new ds or a new stylus and screen protector
I've been playing metroid prime hunters since it's release and I still use the original ds since it's first release :\
screen is fine, and there are harsher games like elite beat agents, but still doesn't destroy the screen too bad
you might want to replace that stylus, get screen protector, and watch how you use that touch screen, i know of many who just rough it up, when you don't need to much pressure for it to accept your actions.
anyways, good luck, cuz i don't think there's a hack out there, and i'm not sure if anyone's willing to make one :\

incognito54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a cheat once that allowed it, based on the infinite ammo cheat. I wasn't pleased by it because it made the game very easy. I tried making a cheat so that when you press L you have to see the reload animation, but I didn't have the technical knowledge to do it and lost interest.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got A LOT of scratches from playing that game. mostly at the bottom of the screen where the reload thing is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters