Hacking DC2Pro not reading dvd-r disks

thenwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i am new here i salute you all and need your help on this one , i installed a DC2pro chip and the system only reads original of course but backups that are burne
unsure.gif
d on a dvd-rw disk not on a dvd-r or dvd+ any upgrade i have to do .thanks in advance

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thenwo said:
Hi i am new here i salute you all and need your help on this one , i installed a DC2pro chip and the system only reads original of course but backups that are burne
unsure.gif
d on a dvd-rw disk not on a dvd-r or dvd+ any upgrade i have to do .thanks in advance

Hey

I'm a DC2Pro user too, so here are a few tips to help you with your chip.

1. Burn all of your backups at 8x write speed

2. The best type of disc to use is a Verbatim DVD-R (This might solve your problem)

3. When you are done playing a game, go to the Home Menu and eject the disc. (Avoids Hardware errors)

4. If you try to load a game and the screen goes black, or you get an "Error Has Occurred Screen" eject the disc, turn off the Wii, and unplug it from its power source for about an hour. (Clears out the RAM for next use)

5. Go to Wii Setting, and turn of the standby connection. When you turn your Wii off the light will be red instead of yellow. Then green whenever you turn it on.

If you have any other questions or need help, PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1