Gaming DBZ Tenkaichi 2 or 3?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read up on IGN that they're practically the same game.. which it should be since 3 is a sequel of 2.. anyways, according to IGN, 1 player mode is much better on 2 than it is on 3. But, 3 comes with probably.. 40 more fighters?

I'm just wondering which is worth getting over the other? I'd get both but, I'm gonna choose one because they're practically the same game. I might be playing 1 player mode when I have time.. but as of now, I got no time at all. Anything note worthy of the two?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I don't really care 'bout WiFi 'cause I heard it's glitchy and it sucks.. unless someone can prove me wrong.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BT2 single player was good to play (but not as good as the old PS2 Budakai games) I actually sat down and completed it, where as BT3 had something missing before you even leave the main menu (don't know why it just didn't seem right) I had a lil go on what I thought was single player but I swear it wasn't story mode, as I can not be assed to play a poorly planned out game I never picked the game back up so in my opinion BT2 would be the better game to play.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jax said:
2128 said:
BT3 is much better than BT2.

Fixed that for you.

Since when is more characters, better gameplay and more scenarios a bad thing?

IMO they should revert back to the Budakai days, never played BT1 as never heard of it BT2 was good and BT3 didnt interest me, but the original Budakai gameplay and layout was tonnes better than the BT system

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jax said:
2128 said:
BT3 is much better than BT2.

Fixed that for you.

Since when is more characters, better gameplay and more scenarios a bad thing?

loooooooooooooooool xDDDDD

b2t: BT3 is really a load better than BT2!
yaynds.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its still hard for me to decide. Meh.. I'll just get 2 for now to play the one player mode.. I'll get the third one in like half a year just to play multiplayer.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I prefer BT3 over BT2, i'm not sure why. I played BT2 on PS2 only and i thought it was a pretty fun game but i didn't play the Story mode. In terms of gameplay i Prefer BT3 because of the little changes here and there. I also prefer the Multiplayer in BT3, it lasts forever. But if you want Just single player, i would say BT2 because of all the stuff i've heard about its story mode, the BT3 story mode skips out so many fights it's not funny.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I really prefer BT3 over BT2. BUT there are some points to be noted:

Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Pros
+ Really cool single player mode
+ Possibility to "alter" the story in some interesting parts (like defeating Raditz with Piccolo)
Cons
- Controls on Wii sucks a lot, u must play it with the Gamecube controller. Ok, you can play with wiimote, but it's not good

Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Pros
+ LOTS os characters!
+ Far better gameplay. Well, the control scheme were made for Wii, not adapted to, as in BT2
Cons
- Single player mode is kinda dull

If it's to choose one of'em, get along with BT3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.