DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by I am r4ymond, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I am r4ymond
    OP

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    I deciced to play DBZ: AOTS and noticed that there was "supposed to be a problem." Like, when I did their special moves, I heard some kind of Kamehameha, in Japanese accent. Isn't this supposed to be an (E) version of DBZ: AOTS? The text is all English, but not the voices? So, when the (U) version of DBZ: AOTS comes out, it will have English voices, instead of Japanese accents, right? It's not that I don't like Japanese people or anything, it's just that I like the English voices when they say "Kamehameha."

2. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    I believe this is the case, While i have no solid proof to prove this. There wasnt a European Dub for DBZ was there? only the Ocean Dub? Which means they didnt have a voice cast over for the europeans. So they keep the jap voices.
    This leads me to believe that the (U) version will have the American voicing, as they actually have the voice actors. It would also explain why its been so long that the (U) hasnt come out, as they are adding more than just dialog?

This is mearly me speculating, and i will repeat having no solid evidence. Although, I did talk to Sean Schemmel a month and abit ago, and he did say when he got back to the states, they were doing a Voicing for a new dragonball z game? But might not be this game.

3. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    I like it that way, everything in English except the voice in Japanese [​IMG] because Japanese tones are full of expression while English tones are plain.

4. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2008
    Peru
    Lima
    Same.

And no, TC. The (U) version has japanese voice acting too.

5. I am r4ymond
    OP

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    :l I'm more used to the English voicing, though...

6. Skip00

Skip00 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2008
    Adelaide
    Once you get used to the Japanese voices, it's hard to go back to the Dub.
    No offence to the Dub people who lend their talents, but once you go Jap you never go back [​IMG]

7. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    Goku's voice in this game is freaking fail.

8. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2008
    Peru
    Lima
    ^ No.

9. KyuubiNarut0

KyuubiNarut0 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Lol I got a problem right now with this game... Heheh
    I used some cheats; 9999Hp and 9999Ki, but now, I can't seem to deactivate this cheat...
    Does somebody knows how I can fix this?

10. I am r4ymond
    OP

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    Very true. I liked the English voices better than the Japanese voices. I'm just more used to English voices.