DBI "installed games" doesn't show the game i need

Nanamii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I want to install some mods for Breath of the Wild on my switch and try to do so via DBI but when I connect it to my PC and go to "installed games" it only shows Animal Crossing New Horizons. I thought it might be because i have animal crossing as digital version while zelda is on a cartridge, but it should still show up there right?

I'm pretty new to modding and couldn't find a solution to this on the internet so I hoped to get some help here.

Also, english isn't my mother tongue so I apologize if I explained it weird or something

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I want to install some mods for Breath of the Wild on my switch and try to do so via DBI but when I connect it to my PC and go to "installed games" it only shows Animal Crossing New Horizons. I thought it might be because i have animal crossing as digital version while zelda is on a cartridge, but it should still show up there right?

I'm pretty new to modding and couldn't find a solution to this on the internet so I hoped to get some help here.

Also, english isn't my mother tongue so I apologize if I explained it weird or something

You don't install them with DBI. Here are instructions if you use Atmosphere:
https://zeldamods.org/wiki/Help:Using_mods#Switch

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also since your play BOTW on cartridge. No it wouldn't show up under installed. Since you haven't installed the game, your just playing off the cartridge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto