Day Planner App

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Daemon.nds, May 9, 2009.

May 9, 2009

Day Planner App by Daemon.nds at 9:07 AM (1,183 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Daemon.nds
    OP

Newcomer Daemon.nds Advanced Member

United States
    Yo what up, dudes? I was looking at planners and thought to myself, "Hey, with the stylus and all, the DS would be the perfect hardware for a day planner." So now I want to find a good day planner program for the DS. I want something where I can pencil in what I have planned to do and at what times I am planning to do them.

I can see that there is something called DSorganize, but haven't tried it out yet, b/c I've been waiting for centuries for my micro SD card to come in (DSorganize has to be downloaded). So, I haven't tried DSorganize yet. But from watching a couple of YouTube videos, it looks like the interface of DSorganize is one of those virtual keyboards where you peck away at the keys with the stylus, one by one. Not exactly practical or time efficient. I want an app where you can pencil in the tasks with a stylus. Is there anything like that out there? I want to use my DSi to stay organized, Day by Day.

Peash

2. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the DSi has a built in calendar feature with the photo album channel. But you can really only pencil in like 3 words. Still. I've started using it. if you invent a code language for yourself you should have no problems! But DSorganize is probably better for what you want, even if you have to use the stylus to type what you want (it truly is faster to type the characters than scribble it legibly on the touch screen, IMO)

3. deathking

Member deathking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    My DoItAll
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a company or someone needs to hack it and make it look more adult , bypass the stupid password screen at start up and it would turn the ds into a more adult tool , rather then just a game system

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    LOL i forgot all about that..... but its a good organiser i heard.... with stupid minigames

5. deathking

Member deathking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    the password screen turned me off using it , passwords should be optional

6. stealthfire

Newcomer stealthfire Member

Singapore