Gaming Day Planner App

Daemon.nds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo what up, dudes? I was looking at planners and thought to myself, "Hey, with the stylus and all, the DS would be the perfect hardware for a day planner." So now I want to find a good day planner program for the DS. I want something where I can pencil in what I have planned to do and at what times I am planning to do them.

I can see that there is something called DSorganize, but haven't tried it out yet, b/c I've been waiting for centuries for my micro SD card to come in (DSorganize has to be downloaded). So, I haven't tried DSorganize yet. But from watching a couple of YouTube videos, it looks like the interface of DSorganize is one of those virtual keyboards where you peck away at the keys with the stylus, one by one. Not exactly practical or time efficient. I want an app where you can pencil in the tasks with a stylus. Is there anything like that out there? I want to use my DSi to stay organized, Day by Day.

Peash

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
the DSi has a built in calendar feature with the photo album channel. But you can really only pencil in like 3 words. Still. I've started using it. if you invent a code language for yourself you should have no problems! But DSorganize is probably better for what you want, even if you have to use the stylus to type what you want (it truly is faster to type the characters than scribble it legibly on the touch screen, IMO)

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
My DoItAll
mydoitall_ds%20game.jpg

mydoitall-cal.jpg

a company or someone needs to hack it and make it look more adult , bypass the stupid password screen at start up and it would turn the ds into a more adult tool , rather then just a game system

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
deathking said:
My DoItAll
mydoitall_ds%20game.jpg

mydoitall-cal.jpg

a company or someone needs to hack it and make it look more adult , bypass the stupid password screen at start up and it would turn the ds into a more adult tool , rather then just a game system

LOL i forgot all about that..... but its a good organiser i heard.... with stupid minigames

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...