Darkrai

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by kutiebboy, May 14, 2016.

1. kutiebboy
    OP

kutiebboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2016
    Well, I have a N3DS LL, installed emuNAND to play USA region game, and I have a GAME store Darkrai code ( UK ).

So the question is how can I get Darkrai ?.

If I change the region of the N3DS to UK, can I get it ?. I try to change but cant find UK region.

My pokemon X version is US, maybe its not Region-Free so I cant receive it ?

2. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Since you can already run homebrew, I would suggest setting up and using Mystery Machine to get the legit event Pokemon for your region. You might want to back up your save first to be safe, but I haven't run into any problems using it yet.

kutiebboy likes this.
  3. ceelo

ceelo GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    I believe PKhex or whatever its called can be injected into your save file, and they use Wondercards, which is for legit pokemon events.

kutiebboy and fafaffy like this.
  4. Karuta

Karuta

Nov 4, 2015
    It's the game region that matters, not the console region afaik, so you can't use an EU code on an NA game.

kutiebboy likes this.
  5. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    kutiebboy likes this.
  6. kutiebboy
    OP

kutiebboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2016
    Thank you everyone.

Well, its because I dont know anything abt CFS. I have my friend install CFS for me. I only know that I'm now using ReiNAND 10.7.0-32U.

PKHex and Mystery Machine - complicated to me and the pokemon may not valid ( because I creat it myself not Nintendo ) ?
    Region Spoof - Can I creat one with ReiNAND ?. And if can, how ?. Can anyone guide through steps ?

Sorry I dont know much, just want to get a Darkrai by the code I have