OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ratx said:
Just released over at the maxconsole forums...

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=47485

Code:
Changes in 3.10 OE-A:

- Change from 3.03 firmware to 3.10

- 4th level of brightness (aka battery eater) can now be selected also without ac adaptor.

- Changes in hen core:

Â* Static user elf's can now be executed in the 3.10 kernel. (this includes snes user version
 Âbetween other programs)

Â* Tyranid's patch (added in 3.03 OE-C) consequences was not explained very well in the changelog of 3.03 OE-C:
Â
  - For programmers: it allows kernel modules to have user imports, making kernel programming
   in 3.03/3.10 less strict.

- For users: plugins and applications that worked in 2.71 SE, but not in OE, *may* now work in 3.03OE-C
   and 3.10 OE-A.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
NICE!
biggrin.gif

Time to get my PSP
biggrin.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got fed up of updating. Sony will just be releasing 3.10b or something silly like that just to get the firmware decrypted in under 24 hours. Sony must be wasting loads of money with updating the firmware. Maybe they should be giving up with the psp and sink the money into the failing ps3.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have upgraded from 3.03 OE-C and it's working like a dream.now pal games work with pops and there are 4 levels of brightness (now no need for mods).there are also more options on the settings in the playstation emulator..............sudeki300

it's a shame that we don't have a dark alex for the ds scene imagine what could be done with custom firmwares for this handheld.....sudeki300

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have upgraded from 3.03 OE-C and it's working like a dream.now pal games work with pops and there are 4 levels of brightness (now no need for mods).there are also more options on the settings in the playstation emulator..............sudeki300

it's a shame that we don't have a dark alex for the ds scene imagine what could be done with custom firmwares for this handheld.....sudeki300

Well Nintendo doesn't block hardware like Sony does. On the Ds you just need a way to acess the homebrew and you don't have blocking at hardware's firmware level. Sony just tries to block user from running anything they don't sell you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello