• Views 2,472,841
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried to launch Loadiine GX2, got this message. What should I do ?

I have Tiramisu, ver. 5.5.5 E, Loadiine GX2 being in <wiiu/apps/>. I deleted <www>.

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_203607.jpg
    IMG_20220902_203607.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 62

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to launch Loadiine GX2, got this message. What should I do ?

I have Tiramisu, ver. 5.5.5 E, Loadiine GX2 being in <wiiu/apps/>. I deleted <www>.
I'm not sure if Loadiine is compatible with tiramisu as it's so old. One thing you could try is launching mocha CFW first then launching Loadiine and see if that works.

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would experiment with some other versions just to see if maybe that helps. Loadiine is very old so perhaps you're using an old version that's not compatible with your firmware. Of course I could be completely wrong. I'm just speculating at this point

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Anybody working on Loadiine GX2 lately under Tiramisu and Aroma? The tool is still very useful for owners of muliple wiiU......

Khrone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I just updated my WiiU to Tiramisu and Loadiine GX2 runs just fine, but I didn't do anything special in order for it to run, I just downloaded it from the HB App Store.

That said, I can use it to run games, but I can't seem to be able to save or load any of my older files...

Reactions: Kopimist and ArgoRV

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yeah it works, but the forwarder has pb with it.....there is a noise for me that fizzles, and it cannot go out with homebutton once you are in, so still buggy, is it the same for you?
At the moment, it is known that loadiine doesn't work with aroma.

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Anybody working on Loadiine GX2 lately under Tiramisu and Aroma? The tool is still very useful for owners of muliple wiiU......
Ive always found this exploit pointless, why install cfw and an app to play backups, when said game can be installed as uTick and require no mods or cfw to run and play.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ive always found this exploit pointless, why install cfw and an app to play backups, when said game can be installed as uTick and require no mods or cfw to run and play.
Maybe because if you have a wiiU, made back up on one hardrive, and you wiiU get screwed, in my case If I have 10 game like Project Zero Maiden of Black Water in size on my Sdd, I would be able to use the Sdd on the other wiiU and your drive won't work on another? Also, I can take the ssd at my friend with a wiiU at his place and play the games if his wiiU is hacked and not you? The Advantage is size and portability (also, in terms of speed, SSd have greatly improved).

Reactions: CORE

Asaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get The Pinball Arcade to work on this? I checked the compatibility list, but it's not even on there.
I know even when you could legit download the game from the eShop it was a little funny, but trying to run it through Loadiine, I just get a black screen and the Wii U freezes up.

Edit: Actually, I just redownloaded the legit version, and now I remember, it does some authentication stuff right at the beginning, I'm guessing that's where it fails.
But dang, with the eShop gone, now you can't even play the trials (which are already downloaded, just locked).

Last edited by Asaki,

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you using loadiine to play wii u game in the year 2014? Anyway the game is on Nusspli and work perfectly fine, also full set of wii u eshop in wup format is already on archive.

Asaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you using loadiine to play wii u game in the year 2014? Anyway the game is on Nusspli and work perfectly fine, also full set of wii u eshop in wup format is already on archive.
I was just following the most up-to-date soft-mod guide I could find, and it linked to Loadiine.
I'll try out Nusspli this weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu