Hardware D2Pro9 V3 Bundle - HELP!

Stinkycheese

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
edit:

Alright, it would be GREAT if somebody could find a wii chip that has the following: ships to Ireland, presoldered,
(no soldering), and it has to work with all version wii's.

PLEASE help.
frown.gif

G

gekka_no_kenshi

i got mine from there and it works great. u might find it slightly cheaper from elsewhere depending on where u live, but for a bundle like that, i didn't mind the price as much. the second option is for the type of chip ur wii has. the d2c/d2c2/d2e chips require 9 solder points while the dms/d2a/d2b chips only require 5 solder points. they'll solder it depending on which option u choose. if u don't know already, do a little research on ur wii or open it up to see which chip it has. i didn't know what my chip was at first, so i picked the first option and figured that, if i had a d2b chip or older, i can always desolder some of the points on the wii-clip. fortunately, my chip is a d2c2, so i didn't have to do any desoldering.

Stinkycheese

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm. Is there a clip that works with all wii versions? I dont mind paying more for it. the clip in this video has an 'all versions' clip, but i'm mighty suspicous of any video that has disabled comments

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Stinkycheese said:
Hmm. Is there a clip that works with all wii versions? I dont mind paying more for it. the clip in this video has an 'all versions' clip, but i'm mighty suspicous of any video that has disabled comments
Go to OzModChips and look for what you want there. It'll take a week for delivery (UK & Ireland, same thing) and it's pretty cheap. It's 10 AUD for delivery, which is...well, convert it.

www.ozmodchips.com

atomiccow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maggot666 said:
consolextreme.com, very cheap and fast english site for the d2pro soldered

I wouldn't go with consolextreme. I have never heard of them and they aren't on the Wii Clip official reseller's list.

They might be legit, but I wouldn't take a chance. A $50-$70 investment in a modchip could quickly turn to a $250 error if you have to replace your Wii.

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maggot666 said:
consolextreme.com, very cheap and fast english site for the d2pro soldered
And he also has just one post, seems like someone made an account just to advertise

on-topic
try checking your serial http://wiitracker.nintendo-scene.com/search.php
you should get an idea of which drive you have. and depending on that you can choose what chip to buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1