D2Pro9 V3 Bundle - HELP!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Stinkycheese, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Stinkycheese
    OP

Stinkycheese Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    edit:

Alright, it would be GREAT if somebody could find a wii chip that has the following: ships to Ireland, presoldered,
    (no soldering), and it has to work with all version wii's.

PLEASE help. [​IMG]

2. i got mine from there and it works great. u might find it slightly cheaper from elsewhere depending on where u live, but for a bundle like that, i didn't mind the price as much. the second option is for the type of chip ur wii has. the d2c/d2c2/d2e chips require 9 solder points while the dms/d2a/d2b chips only require 5 solder points. they'll solder it depending on which option u choose. if u don't know already, do a little research on ur wii or open it up to see which chip it has. i didn't know what my chip was at first, so i picked the first option and figured that, if i had a d2b chip or older, i can always desolder some of the points on the wii-clip. fortunately, my chip is a d2c2, so i didn't have to do any desoldering.

3. Stinkycheese
    OP

Stinkycheese Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    Hmm. Is there a clip that works with all wii versions? I dont mind paying more for it. the clip in this video has an 'all versions' clip, but i'm mighty suspicous of any video that has disabled comments

4. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Go to OzModChips and look for what you want there. It'll take a week for delivery (UK & Ireland, same thing) and it's pretty cheap. It's 10 AUD for delivery, which is...well, convert it.

www.ozmodchips.com

5. maggot666

maggot666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2008
    United States
    consolextreme.com, very cheap and fast english site for the d2pro soldered

6. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Lulz, Slipknot fan.

I would say go with either OzModChips.com or ModChipCentral.com they are the best choices.

7. atomiccow

atomiccow Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2008
    United States
    I wouldn't go with consolextreme. I have never heard of them and they aren't on the Wii Clip official reseller's list.

They might be legit, but I wouldn't take a chance. A $50-$70 investment in a modchip could quickly turn to a $250 error if you have to replace your Wii.

8. BiscuitCookie

BiscuitCookie GBAtemp Fan

Feb 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    Netherlands, Gelderland
    And he also has just one post, seems like someone made an account just to advertise

on-topic
    try checking your serial http://wiitracker.nintendo-scene.com/search.php
    you should get an idea of which drive you have. and depending on that you can choose what chip to buy.