Hacking CycloDS Problems with GTA

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am experience random freezes with Chinatown Wars. I formatted my 4GB Class 6 Transcend Micro SD card to see if it would help the freezing. I started the game up, started a firetruck mission , drove a ways n it froze. Turned it back on, firetruck mission, completed 1, did another froze, turned it on, did a rampage, froze. I mean WTF! I don't know what to do. Is it my sd card, the cyclo? I have no idea.

I am aslo realizing that my DS will freeze in mid-boot and also not be recognized by the ds and it will say nothing is inserted. Sometimes it will also not load all the way and just hang loading (very rare) This should have nothing to do with the FW because this is all before even boots the card. Anyways, what is going on?. Lots of times when GTA freezes, I turn off and on teh DS and it will say no card inserted, leading me to believe that it is a problem with the card loosing contact or something. But at the same time, it has to be the game, because other people are having this problem and I don't think it is happening on any of my other games. (haven't really had time to give them a try) Does anyone have any solutions?

BTW, I have ordered an AceKard 2i so I will see if that makes a difference, but it could be mr ROM or SD card or possibly my save. I just dont know.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a thread literally right underneath yours that you could've asked this in instead of creating a while new thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=141259.

Yeah, it's the game. It has nothing to do with your CycloDS (unless other games are having the same problem, but that's a whole different story). Hopefully Team Cyclops or someone else will find a fix for it soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1