Status
Not open for further replies.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Buy a supercard lite instead. Cyclods are poorer quality clones, harder to find, and i haven't heard of them being cheaper.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need a good US retailer, does anyone know of any?
http://www.realhotstuff.com/supercard-supe...te-c-32_42.html

The Supercard (and its clones, such as the CycloDS microSD) are not good choices for GBA games. Many games will not run at full speed, and some games won't run at all. The Supercard Rumble series will not run GBA games.

If you want a good, cheap GBA solution, look into the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack or the eWin GBA expansion pack.

Cactuar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the CycloDS Micro would be perfect since I have a CycloDS Evolution in my slot 1. I have heard a few people suggest the EZ Flash 3-In-1 now so I might get one of those. With those I need to store my GBA roms on my slot 1 card though correct?

Cactuar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Lite Perfect and the CycloDS Dev Kit Micro SD both have MicroSD card slots so wouldn't THOSE store the GBA roms on itself rather than the Slot 1 card?

Cactuar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok since you stated the Supercard and it's numerous clones basically suck, my question is this: Are there any slot 2 carts which include a microSD slot that are worth getting?

I want to run GBA roms but I'd like to have them go on their own cart and card instead of storing them on my slot 1 device with all of my DS roms.

I appreciate the help, I'm a newbie on this topic and I'm trying to get some opinions from the more seasoned members like yourself. =)

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the M3 Lite MicroSD can play all GBA games by copy pasting into your micro sd card. VERY EASY. I recommend an M3 lite as it can play all GBA roms straight out of the box, copy paste, and cam also play 99% of all NDS ROMs so you can use it as your Slot 1 back up as well. Get an M3 lite perfect micro SD. It is worth it IMO. It can do everything.

Can be found here at a US dealer and should get to your house in less than 3 days or so if you live in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-