Hacking cyclo fu**s up bad

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guy i updated to the new firmware and the next day my games folder with all my saves got so corrupted that in the cyclo if u open it the hole thing freezes and if u try and open it on the computer the computer freezes so bad that u have to restart it so does any one know what might of happened so i dont do it again??

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hmmm...so much for that hefty price tag on the cyclo. guessing that either your microsd is dead or your computer is getting wacked out trying to read all the screwed up files....try booting into safe mode on your pc and see if you can reformat the card like that.

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yer i already fixed i i just wanna know what happened and if any one else had this problem and i think its about time to leave a back up on the computer its the 3rd time my card has fuc*ed up
frown.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You didn't mention what brand of microSD you are using, but it's always a good idea to use a well known reliable brand.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
hmmm...so much for that hefty price tag on the cyclo.
rolleyes.gif

Yes, because failures never happen with expensive products and it can't ever be the fault of the user.
I'm sure the M3i which is only 10 dollars (or less in some places) cheaper is absolutely perfect!

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You should back up all your files every once in a while anyway. MicroSDs are always going to corrupt sooner or later depending on your luck.

EDIT: Whoops, I missed the post where it said the card already crapped up 3 times. In that case you have a bad MicroSD or a defective CycloDS (or a defective MicroSD reader, maybe.)

D

Deleted_171835

DeMoN said:
If this is the third time the MicroSD got corrupted, I think it's time for a new one. Get a reliable brand this time like Kingston.
I can attest to that.

I have a Kingston 2GB MicroSD that works extremely well! Kingston cards are great!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT