enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Well i got my Cyclo a while back and it was a DoA, i sent it back and got a new one, it has worked perfectly for about a week, but now lately whenever i turn on my DS and i go to the menu it always says "There is no DS card inserted" and i cant boot Slot-1 because its greyed out. But if i keep on taking it out and re-inserting my Cyclo DS after about 4-5 times is finally works and i am able play it.

As you could imagine this is very annoying as i am a regular gamer and and turn my DS on about 3-4 times a day.

Do i have a defective Cyclo DS, should i send it back or does this happen to anyone else, is there a permanent fix?

I have put paper between to the Slot and the Cyclo and still haven't prevailed and i have tried in another 2 DS's still get the same result. I am using the latest firmware and i have a Onyx Black DS Lite that is around about 7-8 months old in good condition and my Cyclo has a green sticker so it is a 3rd batch.

Thanks for your help. Sorry if there is already a topic like this, the search button is not working for me
dry.gif

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Hi
smile.gif

Would you like an m3real?

I would like to keep my Cyclo as i love the software, but if it gets any worse am i able to just send you back the Cyclo and you send me an M3 Real? How long does this offer last?

Of if your offering the M3 Real for free i will take it
happy.gif

I guess i have another question then. How good is the M3 Real in respect to the Cyclo DS. Like what are the Pro's and Con's of it.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can always try taking the cart apart, and putting a piece of paper in it. There's a video on how to do it a few threads down. That looks like it's a pretty solution.

But you shouldn't have to be doing things like that just to get your cart to work properly. I would send it back and get a new one. Or just get a refund and get another cart.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
smile.gif

Would you like an m3real?

I would like to keep my Cyclo as i love the software, but if it gets any worse am i able to just send you back the Cyclo and you send me an M3 Real? How long does this offer last?

Of if your offering the M3 Real for free i will take it
happy.gif

I guess i have another question then. How good is the M3 Real in respect to the Cyclo DS. Like what are the Pro's and Con's of it.

offer is as long as the warranty on the cyclo is, so 3 months
M3 real is pretty cool, i haven't played around with it enough to give you a good opinion.

No free carts
smile.gif

This is you and your cyclo -->
hate2.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
why do people keep buying this garbage ???

/dumb voice "it has preeeeeteee menu..woot woot"

I can't work out whats so damn special, all the major carts have @100% compatability, so why is this garbage so revered ?

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country

I can't work out whats so damn special, all the major carts have @100% compatability, so why is this garbage so revered ?

Have you ever used one? No didn't think so.
rolleyes.gif
Go take your gay fanboyness somewhere else

On-topic: I have fixed this problem, no need to post here anymore, admins do your shit and close this topic or whatever.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you ever used one? No didn't think so.
rolleyes.gif
Go take your gay fanboyness somewhere else

On-topic: I have fixed this problem, no need to post here anymore, admins do your shit and close this topic or whatever.

I would like to know how you fixed it? Just for future reference if you don't mind.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
@Panic101

First i took apart my Cyclo, pushed the chip down that was sticking through the sticker and put a piece of paper between the chip and the shell, closed it up, wacked it into my DS and it worked, i left it in there for a bout a day, opened it back up, took the paper out closed it up and shoved it back in there and it has worked solidly for the past few days.

I guess the contacts were not touching properly or something for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: