Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I am ordering cybergadget & I'll be using the pokebank method as I have an US 3DS.
I'll be buying a used Pokemon Y JPN catridge and the seller promised to save the game upto pokedex before shipping so all is good.
I would like to know are there any new problems with this method that I may not know of? Like the new patch and it's compatibility with CG or something like these?

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if PKHEX has been updated with ORAS Routes towns etc as well as the original game settable as Omega Ruby,Alpha Sapphire?

Im trying to edit Pokemon from it on my XY JP cart and they are not showing up when transported

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah pokemon omega ruby and alpha saphir work with pkhex. do you downloaded the actual version of pkhex?

When I have my XY cart in,PKHEX isn't showing the option to select Omega ruby etc in the part where you can choose a original game the Pokemon game from:/

Do I need an updated PKHEX?

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean edit a oras europe rom save. do you downloaded the actual version?

Im confused dude- do you mean use a Europe cart on a jp Cyber gadget? Because thats not possible.

What I want to do is Pokebank my Europe ORAS Pokemon over to my JP X cart and edit them. However,when I do this,the Hoenn Pokemons area caught/origin game are blank and highlighted orange.

I want to know if there is a new PKHEX update that rectifies this or not

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What I want to do is Pokebank my Europe ORAS Pokemon over to my JP X cart and edit them. However,when I do this,the Hoenn Pokemons area caught/origin game are blank and highlighted orange.

I want to know if there is a new PKHEX update that rectifies this or not

Yes, you need the latest version of PKHeX, and it can do exactly what you've just described. The reason the met location data isn't showing is pretty simple - you can't have met location data that doesn't exist in the program, hence the need for an update. As well as banking Pokemon from an EU/US ORAS cart and editing them in PKHeX via an X/Y cart, you can also create brand new Pokemon with all the new met locations in X and Y, which will have the correct met locations when you trade them over to ORAS. If you kept the Pokemon in X/Y, the met location would be something like "a faraway place", but it will always display correctly in ORAS.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, you need the latest version of PKHeX, and it can do exactly what you've just described. The reason the met location data isn't showing is pretty simple - you can't have met location data that doesn't exist in the program, hence the need for an update. As well as banking Pokemon from an EU/US ORAS cart and editing them in PKHeX via an X/Y cart, you can also create brand new Pokemon with all the new met locations in X and Y, which will have the correct met locations when you trade them over to ORAS. If you kept the Pokemon in X/Y, the met location would be something like "a faraway place", but it will always display correctly in ORAS.

So I take it they have updated PKHEX with locations found in ORAS? If so,have you got a link to download this new update please? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1