Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

Josh290Go

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just got my cyber gadget save editor in the mail, and it said i needed to do a firmware upgrade on my device. how long does this take? it looks like theres a bar where it shows upgrade progress on my screen, but it still has not showed any progress after about 15 minutes. thanks :)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just got my cyber gadget save editor in the mail, and it said i needed to do a firmware upgrade on my device. how long does this take? it looks like theres a bar where it shows upgrade progress on my screen, but it still has not showed any progress after about 15 minutes. thanks :)
Yea, it should only take seconds lol.. the firmware is only ~40KB

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That's what I thought... Now I'm kinda interested in seeing what Gateway has to say about MT-Card's Save Editor. :P

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg
Wait, Are you saying that with the MT-Card I can do the same that with the CG?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
.....more like powersaves(just pick from a few standard 100 lives etc), but with like only 10 games supported, more than half of which are Japanese versions

I'm hoping for a way to manually edit saves, and distribute codes so others can use them. I doubt a piracy company will limit something because of complaints from Nintendo, like Powersaves.

But at the same time, it's a feature I don't really care about. I would be much happier with a REAL cheating system. In-game, on-the-fly cheats sound bitchin'. But they probably won't do that because of access control, which is why I long for a day where homebrew will work without "needing" a flashcard (And of course, still use the 4.x exploit, so that we can actually do stuff with Homebrew).

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
As I recall, the current version of PKheX limits one to legal abilities. But I don't remember there being any limitations with move sets. It would take quite a bit of coding to try and limit movesets as there are so many different pokemon and moveset combinations out there. :P

I re-downloaded PKHeX a week or so ago and there hadn't been any updates, so I'm pretty sure you can still put any moves you want on your pokemon. Just not abilities. :(

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It did? Perhaps you can trade me a Hyper Voice Ralts egg? Would be nice to have a Kalos born one that I can nickname. HyperVoice, Signal Beam, Confuse Ray and Disable are the moves I would want on it. Don't worry about gender, nature and IVs. I can change that on my end. Wait. since i would want it shiny...wonder how I could make that work. I would have to know my trainer shiny value correct? I wonder if there's a way to get that using PowerSaves. I was able to find out my SID with PowerSaves and KeySave2.

EDIT:

Doesn't seem to be a way to find out that value at least not with PKHeX and the dumped pokemon files I got from my save file after using KeySAVE2.

However in PKHeX it let me make an egg shiny. I suppose if I just give you my Trainer name, ID and SID, it would then hatch shiny if you set the PID for it to be shiny.

PM me if you want to attempt this for me. :D

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, is there ANY way this could ba a Cyber-Gadgeter`s doing? http://t.co/EBmsCwbXSp There are celebis and Jirachis up too, the Jirachis having rather awful nicknames, and some trainer sprites with that weird ditto face you guys discovered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse