Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the file looks fine to me, except for the fact that theres a lot of data 00'd out that isn't 00'd in mine, but im guessing this is a save from a new game?
This should work tho.. I've only testing it on female characters though, but I thought someone here tested it on male.. idk

Solved this finally. It's female-only! I had no idea girl players wake up at the start of the game with a 3DS in their hand. When I saw your screengrab I thought it was some sort of future event they were going to do, but I've started one as a female character and it works fine :nds:

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Solved this finally. It's female-only! I had no idea girl players wake up at the start of the game with a 3DS in their hand. When I saw your screengrab I thought it was some sort of future event they were going to do, but I've started one as a female character and it works fine :nds:
Oh lol.. I've never made a boy character, so that explains things.. thought they might have started with a 3DS too.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda makes sense. Boys will go for the Black WiiU because of the storage space and girls are more likely to go for the White WiiU.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to figure out how to change Pokemon formes manually, specifically Xerneas Active form but still no luck :(
Does anyone know how/which specific bytes to edit?

Wait what? Xerneas has multiple forms? This is news to me. If you are trying to manually add forms he didn't really have in the first place, that would most likely require rom hacking and nothing in the save file can give you that. You best move on over to the rom decrypter thread if that is the case. :P

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Wait what? Xerneas has multiple forms? This is news to me. If you are trying to manually add forms he didn't really have in the first place, that would most likely require rom hacking and nothing in the save file can give you that. You best move on over to the rom decrypter thread if that is the case. :P
Xerneas has always had 2 forms.. one where his antlers are lit up and one without.. dunno how to change between them legitimately tho.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xerneas is always in the nuetral mode form out of battle(blue on light blue antlers) and active mode form in battle(multicolor on yellow antlers). You dont have control of it changing forms, its not really needed, just a cosmetic change.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Aww I see. So describe "out of battle"? The battle where you try and catch him the first time? Or during the animation sequence of his awakening? Or does this form change occur when he first comes out of his pokeball in a battle? Or you mean when viewing him in the menu summery screen? (or perhaps even Pokemon-Amie)

If it's cosmetic, that form change might be controlled entirely by the animation data for the model Xerneas uses since there's no battle data associated with it (due to having no affect in battle) The model for him might simply be setup to display a certain animation set for battles and the alternate form is just slightly different animation data for out of battle stuff like menu/Pokemon-Amie/Trainer Videos.

So if that's the case, only a rom hack can probably alter that. ;)

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xerneas is always in the nuetral mode form out of battle(blue on light blue antlers) and active mode form in battle(multicolor on yellow antlers). You dont have control of it changing forms, its not really needed, just a cosmetic change.
The reason why I wanted to have a Xerneas in a Permanent active form is that I wanted to give it a customize ability, my friends and I are doing a hackmon tournament. Xerneas in normal state when you give it another ability then you use it on battle, it will turn into active mode automatically changes back the custom ability into Fairy Aura again. So anyone find how to change it yet? :/

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to release modified saves here? Wouldn't mind putting a Wonder Guard Sableye, Spiritomb, or Eelectross in Pokebank... :P

Actually, better question: Do saves modified with the Cyber Gadget Tool work with roms at all? If they do, I could probably throw someone a few Paypal bucks to generate me some silly stuff like what I mentioned above. :bow:

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, save encryption is probably an issue here. Still, let me know if anything is possible yet.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
no, CGSE only works on japanese games using proper encryption, not gateway encryption.....it is possible to transfer them to a save, but it would mean the person would need to have 2 3ds consoles one updated and one on 4.x with a gateway or MT card

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
no, CGSE only works on japanese games using proper encryption, not gateway encryption.....it is possible to transfer them to a save, but it would mean the person would need to have 2 3ds consoles one updated and one on 4.x with a gateway or MT card

That's what I thought... Now I'm kinda interested in seeing what Gateway has to say about MT-Card's Save Editor. :P

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's what I thought... Now I'm kinda interested in seeing what Gateway has to say about MT-Card's Save Editor. :P

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg
did you have a look at the modded save i put into the community saves thread, with the permanent mega form pokemon included.......the patch is in there too to patch the rom so they appear as wild pokemon on routes 2/3 and santalune forest, might keep you entertined while you wait on GW

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
did you have a look at the modded save i put into the community saves thread, with the permanent mega form pokemon included.......the patch is in there too to patch the rom so they appear as wild pokemon on routes 2/3 and santalune forest, might keep you entertined while you wait on GW

Yeah, I did look into those. I transferred the whole folder of Mega's to my box with Pokebank. Thanks for that!

Unfortunately, it may be fun, but it isn't "Invincibility" like a wonder guard Eelectross would be. :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn