Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys.

I do not know if it was stated previously, but Cyber Gadget Save Editor software does not work on some Windows locales. This is the case on a french system by example.

I think the trouble comes from of our different digit separators.

The only workaround I found is to install english locales and restart my session with English as main language.
I made a try with Microsoft AppLocale too, but this is not working.

Code:
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
à System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
à System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
à DSSaveEditor.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à DSSaveEditor.MainForm.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8000 (FX35W81RTMGDR.050727-8000)

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Just went to use Cyber Gadget for the first time in a month and when I click on the English Language version to open it,its saying it needs an update. When I click "Yes",I am taken to a pop up with the Cyber Gadget guy and taken through some screens (what I imagine would be an updater). It appears to just be installing again.Every time I click to open again it just keeps doing this.Any ideas?

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went to use Cyber Gadget for the first time in a month and when I click on the English Language version to open it,its saying it needs an update. When I click "Yes",I am taken to a pop up with the Cyber Gadget guy and taken through some screens (what I imagine would be an updater). It appears to just be installing again.Every time I click to open again it just keeps doing this.Any ideas?

Update -> Redownload the newest English update from my forum thread on it: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...yberGadget-3DS-Save-Editor-for-use-with-PKHeX

BejittoSSJ5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone with a Cyber Gadget help me out? I have a .pkx file that I'm testing to see if I can pass illegal moves through WiFi via the "Relearn Moves" tab.

It's a Greninja that is perfectly legal besides having V-Create and Flash Cannon in the Relearn Moves tab.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Since sciresm doesnt share his toys.. :P
..i went ahead and decompiled this shit too.
Although I went ahead and edited everything from the images to the RSS feed and even added a feature that dumps some cart data..which is probably useless to most people but it helps me.

GyqWBAl.jpg

Heres what pops up when you click cart info:
jvj8Us1.jpg

Now for other features, I was thinking perhaps allocating space on my server for saves or something (probably pokemon only cuz reasons) and people could just share/trade them like that.. idk .. anything I should add? inb4 english cart support

Suicune123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..i went ahead and decompiled this shit too.
Although I went ahead and edited everything from the images to the RSS feed and even added a feature that dumps some cart data..which is probably useless to most people but it helps me.

GyqWBAl.jpg

Heres what pops up when you click cart info:
jvj8Us1.jpg

Now for other features, I was thinking perhaps allocating space on my server for saves or something (probably pokemon only cuz reasons) and people could just share/trade them like that.. idk .. anything I should add? inb4 english cart support
Okay, wait...

"inb4 english cart support"

wat

is this legit or just some random shit

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, wait...

wat

English cart support CANNOT be added, it's handled server side.

You can add the features Rei demonstrated pretty easily, but they don't really do anything you can't already get with wireshark.

Though, on another note

...I've shared a compiled version of the CGSE program with every change that I've made. I've hardly not shared my toys here.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Okay, wait...

wat

lol, GET HYPE

English cart support CANNOT be added, it's handled server side.

You can add the features Rei demonstrated pretty easily, but they don't really do anything you can't already get with wireshark.
Yea, I originally got my data through wireshark, but this is easier.. We should write a custom firmware for this thing to get it to dump the entire NAND or even the ROM lol. I have the dfu file in my desktop but never did FW hax

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I originally got my data through wireshark, but this is easier.. We should write a custom firmware for this thing to get it to dump the entire NAND or even the ROM lol. I have the dfu file in my desktop but never did FW hax

I dunno if that's actually useful.

ROM dumping can be done through gateway, and the CGSE program/dongle corrupts reads frequently enough that I wouldn't trust dumps from it.

And dumping cartridge NAND is also not that useful, all said and done.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if that's actually useful.

ROM dumping can be done through gateway, and the CGSE program/dongle corrupts reads frequently enough that I wouldn't trust dumps from it.

And dumping cartridge NAND is also not that useful, all said and done.
Eh I generally do things to learn how they work moreso than how useful they are in general.

apatuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Eh I generally do things to learn how they work moreso than how useful they are in general.

Reisyukaku

I tried to see if its possible to "spoof" the crc headers once it you do the HTTP Request, but not possible, once your save reaches on their servers, it reads that your save comes from a American Cartidge, unless you can made something to change a US Sav to JP Sav and then convert it on US Sav (just a vague idea) but i guess both regions change so much.

Reactions: Margen67

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Reisyukaku

I tried to see if its possible to "spoof" the crc headers once it you do the HTTP Request, but not possible, once your save reaches on their servers, it reads that your save comes from a American Cartidge, unless you can made something to change a US Sav to JP Sav and then convert it on US Sav (just a vague idea) but i guess both regions change so much.
It's not really that simple, lol.. wish it was

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone with a Cyber Gadget help me out? I have a .pkx file that I'm testing to see if I can pass illegal moves through WiFi via the "Relearn Moves" tab.

It's a Greninja that is perfectly legal besides having V-Create and Flash Cannon in the Relearn Moves tab.

Doesn't work I'm afraid. For all intents and purposes it still has the illegal moves. It's a bit like trying to trade Hoopa eggs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol