Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there,
I accidentaly updated to Cyanogen 14 ^^V, sounds stupid but yeah it happened.
Some time ago I couldn't update my CM13 nightly anymore even though there were some newer versions of cm13 on the homepage and now I finally got a message on my phone that there is a new update available, withouth thinking much I just updated only to read "cm 14" while installing

Now I have a lot of broken gApps (currently downloading the new package for android 7.1) and somehow I have got a few apps like the clock twice oO sometimes both working sometimes both broken XD (lots of error messages after reboot, probably because of the wrong gapps)

How can I uninstall the wrong gapps / double apps ? does it uninstall them when installing the new ones automatically ?

Mobile Phones are really out of my expertise and sorta out of my interest except for using it so yeah it was probably a very bad thing that I updated :/

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks nikki I hope this is true ^^ will see in about 2 hours maybe
still weird that there are some of these twice now after updating.

oh and sorry its a Oneplus One

Another funny thing is that the menu was like a tree (think that was original way of showing?) and now it is back to how I had it before just
(was shown like this
a
b
c
not it is back like this
a b c
without me doing anything)

looks like most of the problems got fixed after updating gapps even though I could not install stock version as it seems I have not enough space oO maybe OnePlus should have reserved some more off the 64GB for the system -.-V

anyways, now I am just missing one of my widgets I allways used since I got my first Android Phone ... It is the "status?" bar where I can turn w-lan on and off and bluetooth as well as syncronization and display brightness ...
most of it is included in the menu at the top but still that widget made it a lot easyer for me, now I don't even know where I can turn the syncro on and off :(

This is the one I am missing even though it does look slightly different from the one I had but yeah ... how can I get this back ?
bluetooth-power-control-widget.png

Last edited by Youkai,

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
How can I uninstall the wrong gapps / double apps ? does it uninstall them when installing the new ones automatically ?

Mobile Phones are really out of my expertise and sorta out of my interest except for using it so yeah it was probably a very bad thing that I updated :/

you would need root access, also considering you are downloading gapps means you are on a custom rom with an unlocked bootloader. You should always have a backup of your current rom using TWRP before you flash any updates. Makes it easier to go back to the previous version. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.