Italy
TEEN TITANS GO-STARFIRE
3dsxlpink-white1.png

https://3dsthem.es/3792

D

Deleted User

HNI_0083.jpg

Nagi no Asukara ~ Fonte
no scrolling top screen, no scrolling bottom screen, has custom folders (@Mc_Nasty), has custom borders (@Mc_Nasty), and has custom SFX (bubble sounds)

BGM: Fonte (1:36 looped)
Download: 3DSThem.es

This is my very first theme and I'd be really thankful if you guys could give me some improvement suggestions. I would have loved to make my own custom folders and borders (which I will look into in the future) but right now all the pictures I have in mind don't fit my actual Gimp "skills"

Reactions: MartyDreamy

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I install themes using CHMM2 and it seems to me like the app can't install themes that have the scrolling option. Than again maybe I'm being paranoid?

Download the current version of CHMM2 on the official creator of this application site.
link - http://rinnegatamante.it/site/3ds_hbs.html
Some sites are available the defective application.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just made my first theme ever, took me a while to get the hangs of things lol but I got it done in the end =D

It's based on the first Zero Escape game and my favourite overall DS game Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors or 999 for short lol

https://3dsthem.es/3803

gbatemp_zpsjjtbowfm.jpg
Oh, wow. I had a similar looking theme being made a month ago that I gave up on. Good job.
preview.png

Reactions: Mikesahhh

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To make it simple, I'll put all my future submissions (at least Kiniro Mosaic themes) here. One will be uploaded daily until I've completed all the "Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic 'Precious Memories" themes.

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic "Precious Memories" Themes
Real_Top.png

These are themes that are dedicated for all the individual episodes of the second season of Kiniro Mosaic. They're intended to show the key points of each episode and are accompanied with one song per theme only from the Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic OST. Of course you can swap out any of the songs by replacing their "bgm.ogg" and "bgm.bcstm" files.

All include scrolling bottom screens. Some have static bottom screens. I'll have to go back to give the others static screens as well.

Color Scheme Options
Pink:
getPreview.php

Golden:
preview.png
Episode 1 - "Spring is Here"
The first section of the song was removed to keep the mood of the song from entirely shifting from the first half (slower and more relaxed on whole) to the more upbeat second half.
Song: "Haikei, Alice desu. ~ Sound Diary 'Alice no Tegami' Yori"
Length: ~1:20
Quality: Converted@32kHz

Top:
Real_Top.png

Bottom Screens (Scrolling):
Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Gold Variant - Slide 1
Episode 2 - "Present For You"
The first one I went with. The song had to be cut down considerably (~20 sec) in order to fit the 3.3MB size limitation and hit at least 22KHz. The looping's off a bit. I'll be sure to readdress it now that I've found out why it was looping differently on my 3DS compared to foobar.)
Song: "Minna de Asobi ni Ikou!"
Length: ~2:15
Quality: Converted@22kHz

Top:
Full_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden variant
Episode 3 - "You're So Bright"
Decided from here to make them include the three important "points" of every episode, in this case (Ep. 2 Spoiler Warning) Alice missing her dog, Poppy, Aya trying to bond more with Youko, and Youko's forgiving her siblings).

The loop's much better; almost perfect. The song had about twelve seconds total removed from 2 different parts.
Song: "Kuzehashi-sensei"
Length: ~1:30

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant
Episode 4 - "Rain or Shine"
Seems I ditched the "plot point panel" idea for this episode in favor of focusing purely on screenshots from the school garden. About 1 second was removed from the song.
Song: "Honobono Gakuen Seikatsu"
Length: ~2:19
Quality: [email protected]

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Gold Variant - Slide 1
Episode 5 - "Come Play with Your Big Sister"
Roughly two seconds were removed from the BGM.
Song: "Sensei to Seito"
Length: ~1:56
Quality: Converted@25kHz

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Golden Variant - Slide 1
Episode 6 - "The Girl On My Mind"
This theme's BGM is considerably shorter in comparison to the other ones, and the original song was already 1:57.
Song: "Alice to Karen"
Length: ~1:07

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Golden Variant - Slide 2

Pink Variant - Slide 2

Golden Variant - Slide 2

Pink Variant - Slide 3

Golden Variant - Side 3
Episode 7 - "My Dear Hero"
About two seconds were removed from the song's start and about fifteen seconds from the ending to make it loop.
Song: "Inai!"
Length: ~1:27 (Loops @ 25sec)

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Golden Variant - Slide 1

Pink Variant - Slide 2

Golden Variant - Slide 2

Pink Variant - Slide 3

Golden Variant - Slide 3
Episode 8 - "Almost Summer Vacation"
About twenty four seconds were trimmed from the song to make it loop.
Song: " Eigo de Kaiwa"
Length: ~1:39 (Loops @ 7sec)
Quality: [email protected]

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Golden Variant - Slide 1

Pink Variant - Slide 2

Golden Variant - Slide 2

Pink Variant - Slide 3

Golden Variant - Slide 3
Episode 9 - "A Special Day"
It's the same song I used for Episode 5. I found this one the most fitting out of the entire Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic soundtrack.
Song: "Sensei to Seito"
Length: ~1:56
Quality: Converted@25kHz

Top:
Real_Top.png

Full_Bottom.png

Pink Variant

Golden Variant

Pink Variant - Slide 1

Golden Variant - Slide 1

Pink Variant - Slide 2

Golden Variant - Slide 2

Pink Variant - Slide 3

Golden Variant - Slide 3
(6/3) EDIT: Added Episode 9 and swapped over most of the files to be hosted on Mediafire. Also cleaned it up a bit.
(5/3) EDIT: Added Episode 8. I'll see about going back to a bi-daily release schedule again now.
(4/15) UPDATE: I have deadlines coming up for other projects I'm doing, so for now I'll upload the themes whenever I can as opposed to every other day. I apologize for the inconsistent schedule.
(4/14) EDIT: Sorry about not posting it yesterday. I'll be uploading one tomorrow. Uploaded Episode 7. I'm looking into custom sound effects for all the themes and custom icons/folders for Episode 6.
(4/11) EDIT: Uploaded Episode 6 and decided to give all bottom screens their individual variant; I may tweak the download link order sometime later because of this. I will be sure to include links to the Photoshop files and other source images used for these themes at the bottom of the post once I've uploaded all twelve themes.
(4/9) EDIT: Sorry about missing the upload for the past two days! Uploaded Episode 1.
(4/6) EDIT: Turns out what I thought was a 3.3MB limit was actually a 3,300KB limit. I've lowered the BGM quality of the episode four theme to 20800hz to fit this and fix the loop. My mistake!
(4/5) EDIT: Added variants to episode four to only include the first slide.
(4/4) EDIT: Fixed the colors for the pink variants and added links to the golden variants.​

Last edited by InquisitionImplied,
Reactions: BrunceCamp

BrunceCamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im new to creating custom themes, can someone tell me what Frame0,1,2 sound effects are? the rest of the sound effects are obvious but with those 3 im not sure what triggers them to go off

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to creating custom themes, can someone tell me what Frame0,1,2 sound effects are? the rest of the sound effects are obvious but with those 3 im not sure what triggers them to go off

I believe you're referring to the three bottom screen images that display depending on where you are if your theme has three frames. Moving to the left or right will cycle the images every third column you shift, and it's the same rotation every time.

EDIT: You're talking about frame sound effects. Oops, I read those as different things.

Last edited by InquisitionImplied,
Reactions: BrunceCamp

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum