I made a lewd anime theme.
This is gonna get a lot of downloads, isn't it. -_-
preview.png

Konosuba - Megumin
BGM:
Megumin (Rie Takahashi) - "Chiisana Boukensha"

Download.

Assets:
TOP.png BOTTOM.png folderclosed.png folderopen.png Border-48px.png Border-24px.png megumin_48x48.png

---
Oh, and here's a 91 Days anime theme. I only just started watching this today and I think this and DR3 - Despair Arc are my favourite this season.
preview.png

91 Days
BGM:
TK from Ling Tosite Sigure - "Signal"

Download.

Assets:

TOP.png BOTTOM.png folderclosed.png folderopen.png filelarge.png filesmall.png 91Days_48x48.png

Piezahummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
preview.png

It's Cookie Cat !
A theme inspired by Cookie Cat from Steven Universe !
BGM : ♫ Cookie Cat Song - Steven Universe ♫
Has custom SFX , custom folders and custom borders .

Download

Reactions: Ryumaru

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by FlameSpeedster, , Reason: Added fixed version.
Reactions: MartyDreamy

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should probably try and do a better photoshop job on that bottom screen. Perhaps try the clone stamp tool next time?

Edit: I tried fixing it. Try this?
View attachment 59008
You're right boy :D
I view that mistake after upload on 3dsthem.es but I can't fix now because I'm in Sardinia
I can fix it maybe in this days
:D

Piezahummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey . I have a problem with borders , I have created some custom borders , but everytime I put it in Usagi the border is white , I tried with some cusstom borders of other people at it doesn't work either .

Piezahummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey . Anyone know how to correct the looping error that happenes at the end of the song ? You know , it just keeps on repeating a the ending bit ...

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey . Anyone know how to correct the looping error that happenes at the end of the song ? You know , it just keeps on repeating a the ending bit ...
There's a size limit for the bgm file. If the file size is more than 3,3 MB aprox. (3,292 KB if I'm not wrong, about 1 minute and 6 seconds including non-looping audio), the music will be corrupted and won't loop properly or stop when reaching the loop point.
In order to fix it you need to reduce the file size. Try to edit the audio with Audacity, make a better looping, or if the bgm starts from the beginning again when reaching the end, you can use this to create the file again but sacrifices audio quality if the bgm is too long: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-brstm-bcstm-conversion-tool-beta.378702/

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've had the loop error a lot, I've noticed that if you keep your bgm under a minute (50 seconds or less preferably) it will not appear.

Or use ths post above me

Reactions: Mr.Faq2015

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The limit may not exceed 3371008kbs and music has no time limit plus its quality decreases. Take a look at this topic in the third item that explains how to make bgm with stereo quality.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/tutorials-for-creating-custom-themes.11124/

@Mr.Faq2015
This tool you recommended is presenting various problems the best tool to create files and bgm this - https://github.com/libertyernie/LoopingAudioConverter/releases/
Besides having several options it performs a compilation of four cores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is