ROM Hack Custom Pokemon Sprites

Klightx15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know theres a cheat code for changing ur sprite but the sprites look bad and dont walk correctly. the slide backwards and sideways instead of the way they are supposed to. now i was wondering if there was a better cheat code or a program that will allow me to customize my sprites, like change the look of my character, switch colors and stuff.

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Klightx15 said:
I know theres a cheat code for changing ur sprite but the sprites look bad and dont walk correctly. the slide backwards and sideways instead of the way they are supposed to. now i was wondering if there was a better cheat code or a program that will allow me to customize my sprites, like change the look of my character, switch colors and stuff.

I believe that there is no way of changing your characters sprite completely using AR or any sort of code programs.
But I do know you can possibly change the sprite via hacking the rom.
Although I am not quite sure how myself. But positive it isn't quite possible to do so with cheat codes.

Klightx15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yeah i know a cheat code wouldnt be able to do it, but i was wondering how to change ur characters sprites, cuz ive seen people hack roms and add custom things like changing scripts and the look of pokemon. like pokemon bloody platinum, does anyone know how to do that?

OddShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Klightx15 said:
well yeah i know a cheat code wouldnt be able to do it, but i was wondering how to change ur characters sprites, cuz ive seen people hack roms and add custom things like changing scripts and the look of pokemon. like pokemon bloody platinum, does anyone know how to do that?
You can use PokeTEX to edit the overworlds sprites but it don't work well with HG/SS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o