Custom mii parts

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by buckely, Feb 14, 2010.

Feb 14, 2010

Custom mii parts by buckely at 8:44 AM (1,076 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. buckely
    OP

Newcomer buckely Member

United States
    I was just wondering if it would ever be possible to create custom mii parts? I have no idea what this would envolve. I doubt it would work in online play but for local play it would be cool to use in games that use the miis in them like Mario kart or wii sports.

Oh and I this is not possibe one responce will suffice. I don't need 20 responces telling me i'm stupid. This is just a topic I haven't seen discussed before.

2. Det1re

Member Det1re det1re.de

Germany
    Possible yes, but it would only be visible on Wii's with the same "hack". I mean the mii data format is just a bunch of numbers indicating which object is used. You can not change these numbers to something out of bounds. But you could change specific objects in the Mii Channel with enough knowledge. However I'm pretty sure that these changes will only last in the Mii Channel and will be gone in games.

3. thesund0g

Member thesund0g GBAtemp Fan

Antarctica
    I believe they're just a standard set of shapes that are shared between games. They're pretty simple 3d models, so I'm sure it's possible -- but it'd be per-title and only local.

Now where are they stored...