Hacking custom Mario Party?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The images should be fairly easy. Might be compressed or something though. I had never thought about a custom Mario Party but it would be pretty sweet! I'll try digging around the .iso sometime soon.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
OP
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i came across the idea as there are many customs of almost every mario game and there were many mario party's on each console but wii has only one... and i always loved mario party... but i have no skills on how to make customs so that's why i asked if that could be possible
tongue.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would think that creating new boards would have the same issue the newer mario team ran into with remaking those level maps.. it would require a ton of coding changes to the game in order for the board to work correctly

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see creating new boards or new mini-games happening. It would take a ton of coding and I'm not even sure how to do it or if it would work. The max for me is graphics editing. Maybe we can do some character mods?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox