Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
kylster said:
whenever i delete rev17 my iso forwarders dont work
frown.gif
i just get a black screen not sure why but i do use 222 to boot them i always guessed rev17 was used to boot triifoce for NandGames folder.

i could never get iso to run in usb loaders so i always converted them .wbfs would that be a problem?
If you're using a Triiforce forwarder ISO, you need to launch it using a hermes cIOS (ie. 222), and u need to have a triiforce compatible cIOS249 installed (so rev17 or rev21). This is because IOS222 is able to launch triiforce, but triiforce reloads to cIOS249, so u need both. If loading a standard forwarder ISO (ie. WiiMC, FCEUGX, etc.) then u just need to launch it using a hermes cIOS... but u probably won't have direct hardware access if launched this way (so no reading from DVD) at least not unless new forwarder ISOs are built to support that. Personally I prefer just launching apps from forwarder channels via the main system menu.

I don't use ISOs either (although they should still work), I'm just used to calling them "forwarder ISOs" even though I am technically using "forwarder wbfs files", lol.

I've tried swapping NandGames.dol with other triiforce like mrc and just renamed the file to no success
frown.gif

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is best place to ask but Triiforce forum seems kind of dead and have asked there before. Has anyone gotten Triiforce to work on a drive bigger than 1tb. I have gotten it to work fine on a 1tb WD drive but can't get it to run on a 1.5 or 2 tb drive. Have tried everything. Same fat32 partition size, same cluster size, same files as the 1tb but nothing has worked. Does anyone have it working on a drive bigger than 1tb? If so what drive is it? Thanks.

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
this 1.5TB hard drive works for me when using UNEEK, I haven't tried using it with triiforce, but I am confident that it would work fine

My 2tb WD Elements works with uneek too. Works perfect with everything else but triiforce. BTW, thanks XFlak. I like ModMii. Very nice app. Are you going to implement rev21 or do you think rev19 and 20b are better options?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'll probably add rev21 wads to ModMii but for manual download only (at least for now). ModMii will not recommend them or include them in the ModMii Wizard until the community reaches somewhat of a general consensus on where rev21 belongs in the optimal cIOS configuration.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The new syscheck gx claims to be able to identify the base IOS for cIOSs, but I haven't tested it personally.

It doesn't take long to reinstall it a cIOS anyways, so if it were me and I didn't know what was installed, I would just overwrite it with whatever I want installed, that way I wouldn't waste any time trying to remember/determine what is currently installed

edit: Neogamma may tell u the version number, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't say the base IOS

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
The new syscheck gx claims to be able to identify the base IOS for cIOSs, but I haven't tested it personally.

It doesn't take long to reinstall it a cIOS anyways, so if it were me and I didn't know what was installed, I would just overwrite it with whatever I want installed, that way I wouldn't waste any time trying to remember/determine what is currently installed

many people are shaking hands when cios install

galen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have same lag issues with 21/20b on IOS 56/57. Wanin r19 works fine, Hermes 5.1 works fine. Samsung 2,5" 500gb with dual USB to Wii.

I don´t have any microphone game, but what IOS i have to use for load them? I know that ios37 works, and ios56 works and load many games, but not it´s better 57 that can load black ops too? or 57 not load microphone games? please explain me.

Thank you.

x4mer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ato Puro said:
Is it just me or anybody else can't get what zizer writes?

Don't your hands shake while doing a cios install?

You must not be as nervous doing it, as they are then.

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did anyone already try to make wad files from rev21?

Until now i always used showmiiwads/nand to make wad files from my extracted nand.
This way you can simply install everything with wad files in 1 go instead of using the installers.

But now with rev21 i get error -1022 when installing rev21 wad files.
Offcourse i use MMM to do this with ios236, it has never failed before and still works, but somehow it doesn't work with rev21.

Wad creator also failes since rev20b

Anyone any ideas?

Pat123456789

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@hetfield
If I've understood, the cIOS installer doesn't work?
Have you told the cIOS installer to use the IOS 236 at the first screen?
(sorry if you've already tried)

Also, I don't think it's legal to post a link to the wad (copyrighted contents), it's the reason installers exist.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have cios rev21, cIOS 250@IOSbase57 and I'll tell you, I've NEVER experienced so fast data transfer before (Tatsunoko vs Capcom will load a round in less than 4 secs to me)

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hetfield said:
Did anyone already try to make wad files from rev21?

Until now i always used showmiiwads/nand to make wad files from my extracted nand.
This way you can simply install everything with wad files in 1 go instead of using the installers.

But now with rev21 i get error -1022 when installing rev21 wad files.
Offcourse i use MMM to do this with ios236, it has never failed before and still works, but somehow it doesn't work with rev21.

Wad creator also failes since rev20b

Anyone any ideas?
use bluedump a3 (non-fakesigning version)

toss01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WD lag in twilight princess.. i just run around and link seems to stutter for a second as if the hard drive is thinking? is that what other people suffer?

WD passport essential 320gb

FAT32 loading

will try rev19 out as everyone has mentioned (I went from rev 17 straight to 20 due to formatting to fat drives)

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i asked this on a another thread but no one seems to be looking. is there a USB Loaded that supports Rev21 Base 58 for loading games? someone claims that waninkoko fixed the hard drive lag in that cios.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1