Hacking Custom IOSX Rev21 Released!!

jordan_ch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
jos v/d linden said:
so what is now the best settings to use rev21?
installing on 248-249-250 witch base to use?
grtz jos

i do these:
248 base 58;
249 base 57;
250 base 56;

and my wii runs no problem on the cfg-loader v65!

hetfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
hetfield said:
Did anyone already try to make wad files from rev21?

Until now i always used showmiiwads/nand to make wad files from my extracted nand.
blablabla
use bluedump a3 (non-fakesigning version)
Sorry for the late reply.
tongue.gif

There's no need anymore since i just now saw in modmii that you inlcluded these versions already.
Thank you very much and keep on doing what you do best.
grog.gif

Just 1 question:
What exactly are the v21d2x cios?

ps: wouldn't these slots with base ios make more sense?

IOS246 = base ios 56
IOS247 = base ios 57
IOS248 = base ios 58
IOS249 = base ios 38 (dvd backups neogamma, microfoon en lan adapter)
IOS250 = base ios 37

moonknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a reason why my USB stick is working and my HDD is not working with USB Loader GX? MY HDD is in the Acomdata Samba enclosure.. and according to the compatibility list it should work. Can anybody help me out? Thanks in advance.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moonknight said:
Is there a reason why my USB stick is working and my HDD is not working with USB Loader GX? MY HDD is in the Acomdata Samba enclosure.. and according to the compatibility list it should work. Can anybody help me out? Thanks in advance.
Dude! Don't spam the forums with multiple posts that are the same, and don't hi-jack other thread of different topic!

You original post is good enough and just fine. Just wait for someone to answer. If someone has any info, they will post something. Be patient!

Your original post in the Backup Loaders section: USB Stick works but HDD doesn't work

-[]D

moonknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PPSainity said:
moonknight said:
Dude! Don't spam the forums with multiple posts that are the same, and don't hi-jack other thread of different topic!

You original post is good enough and just fine. Just wait for someone to answer. If someone has any info, they will post something. Be patient!

Your original post in the Backup Loaders section: USB Stick works but HDD doesn't work

-[]D

I am not spamming.. I thought it was relevant to post here because I upgraded to Rev21 and it started to work for a while... and now it doesn't.. so this is not a different topic.. it is related.. and it's not like I'm spamming the whole forum.. just posted in 2 different threads where I thought was relevant.. so relax..

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude...it's spamming. If you disagree, fine. At least link back to your original post, like I did for you, if you insist on posting multiple threads on the same subject.

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs