Hacking Custom IOSX rev18 Installer released

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
i don't get rev18 with ios57 as base running some games through the loaders.(no sneek)
Mario Kart always gives black screen, while COD works...
so are the loaders not fixed properly, yet?

Which loader are you using, im using wiiflow and just tested several games including mariokart and it works amazingly with rev18 base 57.

@waninkoko thanks for the updates, glad to hear you got SDHC and Triiforce bugs fixed already! Any word on the "Please Insert Game disc" screen for de blob and MP3? Are the fixes somthing we will see soon or not for a while in next rev?

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i tried them all... gx, cfg, wiiflow and neogamma. mariokart always gives me black screens also some other games... could it be, cos I use an SDHC Card and there's that SDHC bug inside rev18 ?

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
i tried them all... gx, cfg, wiiflow and neogamma. mariokart always gives me black screens also some other games... could it be, cos I use an SDHC Card and there's that SDHC bug inside rev18 ?

cfg working here with usb hdd

i am currently on 4.2u base IOS57. cfg-loader 54b3 works now for me, can't get any cover or config to load since i only have an sdhc sd card. USBLoader-GX 919 - uLoader 4.8b did not work, but that could be because of my apparently unfixable semi-brick

waiting impatiently for sdhc support to reappear in the next bugfix
smile.gif

Last edited by sindrik,

dfgas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, how do you get mpt to work for mp3, i have the game save created and tried veteran and it doesn't work, i am using usb loader gx

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:

Yes, that would be why... Wait until 18b/19 is released...

-Erik

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
for the ppl that have mp3's oneup version u guys realize they released a fix because there original dump was fuckt?

I have no idea where mine came from ive had it since it was forever ago but ive had no problems with it from disc, or USB loader except for the cIOS issue with the insert disc screen, which was fixed i believe in rev 12, but showed back up in 18 now. That fix doesnt include that does it?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
burritoboy9984 said:
WiiShizzza said:

Yes, that would be why... Wait until 18b/19 is released...

-Erik

try with gx wad instead of dol, since you won't need sd card to launch your games
anyway gx 919 dol works for mario kart

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
davidnlta said:
I can now confirm any game that used to have a disk in the slot to play no longer work with this rev.

Do you mean: All the games that required to have a disc in the drive with the very old cIOS(before 13 i think) now don't work at all from usb, no matter if there's a disc in the drive or not?

Could somebody list some of these games, and try to prove or disprove this?

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
WiiPower said:
davidnlta said:
I can now confirm any game that used to have a disk in the slot to play no longer work with this rev.

Do you mean: All the games that required to have a disc in the drive with the very old cIOS(before 13 i think) now don't work at all from usb, no matter if there's a disc in the drive or not?

Could somebody list some of these games, and try to prove or disprove this?
De Blob, Deadly Creatures, don't seem to load with 249 rev18

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Riley said:
Would u be able to dump all four cios's and install them in different slots ??
Sure. But the loaders that use Waninkoko's IOS only know to look in slot 249 so it wouldn't do you much good.

You can dump them to a .wad using ShowMiiWads or bluedump, ShowMiiWads will also let you change the IOS slot they install to.

For using them you have 3 options, either edit a loaders source code, use softchip (DVD only) or install them to a slot that is used by a loader (and "hope" they work) already, like the Hermes slots for example.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
"FAT support in DIP plugin"

Does that mean usbloading works from FAT now?

I'm not sure If I have interpreted it right, because people were talking before the release that FAT support might be added.

If that's the case, any loaders supporting it yet (With rev18, not hermes cios).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ