181004051919923914.jpg
181004051920464684.jpg

Reactions: Frexxos

dragonjr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Random11 Thanks very much for your images, they are awesome! I made an order for myself through makeplayingcards but they will not print out my order without getting a copyright authorization letter from you. Would you be able to help me out?

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Random11 Thanks very much for your images, they are awesome! I made an order for myself through makeplayingcards but they will not print out my order without getting a copyright authorization letter from you. Would you be able to help me out?
I cannot unfortunately. Nintendo owns the copyright

dragonjr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot unfortunately. Nintendo owns the copyright

How were you able to get makeplayingcards make a set of prints for you then? I thought i read somewhere that someone told them they were images taken from a public site (aka Google) and were modified privately and that worked. I tried that and it definitely did not work for me, haha.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How were you able to get makeplayingcards make a set of prints for you then? I thought i read somewhere that someone told them they were images taken from a public site (aka Google) and were modified privately and that worked. I tried that and it definitely did not work for me, haha.
I did it before they seemed to care. I havent tried recently.

Inkomid

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
where did you find it the maps on the anniversary wind waker cards?
Im currently trying to make some cards myself, but couldnt find them anywhere.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where did you find it the maps on the anniversary wind waker cards?
Im currently trying to make some cards myself, but couldnt find them anywhere.

Google images. Took me hours... couldnt find a clean exact match but I tracked a couple impure images and ended up needing to composite them together to get a perfect clean image of the map.

Its not my composite, but here is a good start for you:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/96821baa0a6ea5ecde4e7fce7a075285/tumblr_mzd19wY8AN1ruckq7o1_1280.jpg

Last edited by Random11,

almosthuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks,

This is my first time posting here, but I've seen this thread and currently working on creating my own amiibo cards using @Random11's wonderful work. I also wanted a Young Link amiibo to complete the Zelda set. I ended up making my own and using the template Random11 in the OP so that the formats and everything can match.

I did my best to match the actual box art of the original packaging.

I don't know if Random11 is still working on his own version, but just wanted to share my work if that's appropriate here.

[EDIT: messed up one of the fonts in the original image attached, fixed!]

Attachments

• young-link-super-smash-bros-ultimate-with-template_by_random11x.png
    young-link-super-smash-bros-ultimate-with-template_by_random11x.png
    774 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by almosthuman,
Reactions: FanboyKilla

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it has come to my attention that GBATemp has gone through some of my older uploaded images and compressed them heavily. I assume to free up server space. I didn't want to do this originally but I have uploaded all of my images to mega.nz where you can now download them.

maxitto

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
heyy @Random11 , I recently got the nfc chips for some amiibo and I would like to make the cards with your style for botw, so I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble to get a blank template of the botw style, or of corse if you'd be so kind to make cards for Skyward Sword Link and Wolf Link like those to fit the theme, Thank You in advance.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heyy @Random11 , I recently got the nfc chips for some amiibo and I would like to make the cards with your style for botw, so I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble to get a blank template of the botw style, or of corse if you'd be so kind to make cards for Skyward Sword Link and Wolf Link like those to fit the theme, Thank You in advance.
Personally I tend to stick to making cards that are based on the official box art but I have the BOTW photoshop template uploaded on deviant art and in the template section of my mega.nz folder if you would like to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can confirm +2