JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyuKakashi said:
JJBro1 said:
well they did say it was sent to some depot in California.

They won't be giving you the number or anything. Just face it, there's nothing you can do now.
Just wait. Have some god damn patience, and stop worrying so much about your precious homebrew/vc/etc.
Everything will be fine in good time.
They did give me this administration number 1-800-448-6797. I don't think mine was an ordinary case.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal, that was uncalled for, especially considering your spelling and grammar was just as bad.

Your: posessive

You're: contraction of "you are"

And to get down on everyone else:

Their: posessive

There: adverb

They're: contraction of "they are"

mark187

Trophies
XP
Country
Eternal Myst said:
Your five years old.
Can't understand a word you type as it is pure "Engrish"
It's sad that you live in America,and have such poor English.
When you add it all up.Your 5 years old.

Stop whining and another exploit might pop out for people who updated their Wii's.

QUOTE(Eternal Myst @ Jun 18 2008, 06:08 AM) You're five years old.
I can't understand a word you type as it is pure "Engrish"
It's sad that you live in America and have such poor English.
When you add it all up You're 5 years old.

Stop whining and another exploit might pop out for people who updated their Wiis.
F -

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
teq said:
Eternal, that was uncalled for, especially considering your spelling and grammar was just as bad.
Don't you mean "is"

Anyways JJBro.It's not the end of the world.There will be a solution.
yes there will but when? How long did it take them to get the tp hack working in the first place?

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh fuck grammar whores.

Anyway, have fun with that "administration" number.
By the time you get anywhere close to what you want, your wii is already gonna be at your doorstep.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
yes there will but when? How long did it take them to get the tp hack working in the first place?

Quite a long time, but it's not like we're on square 1. Everything is already done! They are just testing it.
It really will not take longer than a week, and will almost definitely be released by the time you get your wii.
And even if it isn't, imagine waiting since the Wii first launched. Pretend this shit never existed to begin with.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
Eternal Myst said:
teq said:
Don't you mean "is"

Anyways JJBro.It's not the end of the world.There will be a solution.
I can't tell the future....but let me say...soon....not soon.Who knows.
Don't worry.When you see a topic in the Wii hacking forum that has hit 200 replys than you will know.
happy.gif

@Mark187. It's understandable you dumbass.There is no need to make minor corrections.I don't review my quick typing to see if there are any errors.I just make it understandable.

You fail.F--

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyuKakashi said:
JJBro1 said:

Quite a long time, but it's not like we're on square 1. Everything is already done! They are just testing it.
It really will not take longer than a week, and will almost definitely be released by the time you get your wii.
And even if it isn't, imagine waiting since the Wii first launched. Pretend this shit never existed to begin with.
well i was on a mission to get free vc games since day 1. I remember walking into target and trying to see if i can scratch off the covering of the code, and randomly entering codes in the wii shop channel hoping that i would get one that worked.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Well...I mean, there's not much you can do.

If I were you, I would have installed the Homebrew channel, that's really all you need - right?
unsure.gif
ya but i had to format my wii before i sent it to repair. Can't let ninty see that i played the homebrew channel for 5 minutes and snes9x for an hour!

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
well i was on a mission to get free vc games since day 1. I remember walking into target and trying to see if i can scratch off the covering of the code, and randomly entering codes in the wii shop channel hoping that i would get one that worked.

......sigh

You risk all the punishments of theft, fraud, etc. just for games you can emulate....
Not to mention for most places the points cards need to be verified through the cashier before they are valid.
And back then there wasn't even anything good on VC.
Seriously, just buy some points.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyuKakashi said:
JJBro1 said:

......sigh

You risk all the punishments of theft, fraud, etc. just for games you can emulate....
Not to mention for most places the points cards need to be verified through the cashier before they are valid.
i was doing all of that before i knew what emulatros/roms are. My brother has a points card and he's not letting me use it. Meh i'll just wait for the next exploit. Shouldn't be too long right?......Right?
frown.gif

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
i was doing all of that before i knew what emulatros/roms are. My brother has a points card and he's not letting me use it. Meh i'll just wait for the next exploit. Shouldn't be too long right?......Right?
frown.gif
At long last you get the idea. Someone please close this thread before it goes to hell.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
RyuKakashi said:
JJBro1 said:

......sigh

frown.gif
Well were hoping so.
Play the games you like for the Snes on the PC.
It won't take forever for them to find an exploit.

Xonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I was planning to buy a wii from uk within a month . i wonder if there is any possiblity that the wii i want to buy , have the new update.
( One of my big goal for getting a wii is homebrew )
Anyway . Is this possible? At what presentage ?
Thanks in advance

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xonix said:
I was planning to buy a wii from uk within a month . i wonder if there is any possiblity that the wii i want to buy , have the new update.
Thanks in advance
0%.
The update came out just yesterday. It takes a long time for a wii to get manufactured and shipped to a store.
If you goto a store right now and pick it up, it will not have 3.3U.
If you wait maybe 2 weeks, the percent starts to rise.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
RyuKakashi said:
Xonix said:
Thanks in advance
0%.
The update came out just yesterday. It takes a long time for a wii to get manufactured and shipped to a store.
If you goto a store right now and pick it up, it will not have 3.3U.
If you wait maybe 2 weeks, the percent starts to rise.
Yay I hope that Brawl do not have it (PAL). As for consoles it will take forever to have 3.3 new firmware into the new consoles. And one question, kinda offtopic: Was there 1.0 firmare??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk