ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Yuanye198425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tested CTRPF 0.7.0 .3gx you uploaded and I still get crashes while searching for pointers.
Why is this happening?? :/ Other people have found pointers fine...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You don't? Then probably some idiot told me lol. Uhhh Where can I get 0.7.0 library then?

Read my last post, that's the only reason that could cause the crash so far.

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read my last post, that's the only reason that could cause the crash so far.
Well, not really. The crash is not coming from CTRPF, directly, it only happens on one game, ACNL.
I think it may be configured wrongly... Maybe I should re-create my plugin directory?

Also, it happens in every CTRPF version/plugin I load into the game.

I could make record my 2DS if I had a camera. Sadly, I do not.
... Any ideas?

Last edited by SirEnder125,

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
New CTRPF version was released (0.7.0)

- Many internal stability changes have been made. This will improve performance and fix many bugs.
- Changed the build system to be more clean:
- No longer has a copy of libctru in the sources.
- CTRPF is now properly installed as a library in the devkitpro folder. The include and lib folders are now stored in this folder and can be removed from the plugin sources directory. New CTRPF versions can be installed by just replacing files in the this new folder.​
- Added sound playback capabilities. Almost all the menu interactions can play a sound effect stored in the SD card. Users can also load their own sounds and play them at any moment. (Check the documentation in Sound.hpp)
- CTRPF now works in Korean and Chinese systems.
- Added more screenshot API functions, a custom exception handler, better menu navigation using buttons, more custom keyboard events, Process::GetFreeMemoryRegion() and more I can't remember.

Blank plugin download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...7837940766/CTRPluginFramework_BlankPlugin.3gx

Tested and works like a charm. Updating is very easy with these new versions.

Reactions: PabloMK7

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, not really. The crash is not coming from CTRPF, directly, it only happens on one game, ACNL.
I think it may be configured wrongly... Maybe I should re-create my plugin directory?

Also, it happens in every CTRPF version/plugin I load into the game.

I could make record my 2DS if I had a camera. Sadly, I do not.
... Any ideas?
Can you read me the FAR value in the crash screen? And confirm the process that crashes is Animal Crossing (or tell me the name)?

pythuos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
could you please help me? I can't get the CTRPF Framework to work on my new 3ds. Got FW 11.14 with Luma 9.1 - Pluginloader version. The game I've tried is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (00040000000B1D00). I moved the blank Plugin to \luma\plugins\00040000000B1D00\blank.3gx
Everytime I start the game the screen turns purple for about a half second and then the game continues normally and nothing else shows. If I press select nothing happens. Could someone please help me?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
could you please help me? I can't get the CTRPF Framework to work on my new 3ds. Got FW 11.14 with Luma 9.1 - Pluginloader version. The game I've tried is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (00040000000B1D00). I moved the blank Plugin to \luma\plugins\00040000000B1D00\blank.3gx
Everytime I start the game the screen turns purple for about a half second and then the game continues normally and nothing else shows. If I press select nothing happens. Could someone please help me?
Why are you using the 9.1 luma version? Get the latest plugin loader from here:
https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/latest

Reactions: fmkid

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry! I meant that I want the latest version of the CTRPF library.
Who is developing it now? Nanquitas' github only has 0.5.1, people
are saying they have 0.7.0! Where can this be found?

Last edited by SirEnder125,
Reactions: Nightwinter

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it does not work. My plugin compiles fine, I think. But it doesn't work.
With ANY luma3ds version. They all fail.

SirEnder125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see if the problem is the .3gx or my 3ds. Can someone download and test this plugin?
Tell me if it gives an error or not.

Attachments

• test_plg.zip
    341.9 KB · Views: 182

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
I don't know if I'm at the ride threat but I want to know how to use cheat codes on the android version of Citra 3ds.
Never mind i have found it.

What i missing is that there is no txt cheat codes for Luigi Mansion remake 3ds.
I found plugin and Citra doesn't support it.
Do someone here have cheat code in txt format US version?

Last edited by piek50,

Nutez

Assimilator of Lumas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This might be out of scope, but would it be possible to have the plugin inject simulated button presses into the HID process? I've been trying to create some codes for using the N3DS extra controls to mimic regular button actions in game (e.g. have ZL open the start button menu or C-Stick mimic D-Pad controls). However, I'm not very good at the memory searching and it needs to be done individually for each possible game/scenario XD... So I was wondering, could there be a generic solution that allows for patching simulated button presses (and combos?) directly into the HID? Another interesting example would be ZL/ZR presses a specific touch pad coordinate (for opening in-game HUD menus). Just curious, thanks for any feedback :) .

Reactions: I pwned U!

Bitanator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I get the following error:

error code:0xd8e07402 saying my plugin is outdated. I have the latest edition of Luma, how do I get this working properly?

Last edited by Bitanator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs