ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Here is the full guide About using CTRPF AR and Luma Plugin Loader;
https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES#database-ctrpf-ar-cheat-codes

NOTES;
1.)LUMA3DS 9.0 Plugin Loader only recognises CTRPF (AR) Plugins called plugin.plg
2.)Make sure your using only 1 CTRPF (AR) Plugin! And No Other Plugins included alongside it! (Such as Gateshark2NTR, libshark2NTR or any other Plugins).
3.)If it gives you error,Try Deleting the CTRPFData.bin if it exists.

I Already reported this to @HollowedFear and hopefully he'll add them and update his README from his repo;)

Last edited by Vermil,
Reactions: Soulsilve2010

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the full guide About using CTRPF AR and Luma Plugin Loader;
https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES#database-ctrpf-ar-cheat-codes

NOTES;
1.)LUMA3DS 9.0 Plugin Loader only recognises CTRPF (AR) Plugins called plugin.plg
2.)Make sure your using only 1 CTRPF (AR) Plugin! And No Other Plugins included alongside it! (Such as Gateshark2NTR, libshark2NTR or any other Plugins).
3.)If it gives you error,Try Deleting the CTRPFData.bin if it exists.

I Already reported this to @HollowedFear and hopefully he'll add them and update his README from his repo;)

Will get them added

When i select the disable plugin loader option, it bring me into debugger mode is this right?

Currently the only way to disable the plugin loader if you enabled it is to restart the 3DS and then not enable it (at least from what I've been told/seen). There's currently a bug with the txt in the Rosalina menu on O3DS as well, I believe @Nanquitas said he was going to fix it and release a new version but I think he is waiting until he releases a new version of the CTRPluginFramework - Action Replay as well.

Reactions: Rav3r

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's will error when load with title that have some mod, like translation mod mhxx jap ,
but mhst jap work fine..
mhst usa error

Kymsplat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing work! I checked out the first version a while back but had problems searching/creating my own codes so left it alone. This latest version though with the AR support is fantastic!

I have it setup with fastboot so I can swap between base luma, ntr and luma with plugin support to cover literally every plugin/cheat I could want.

Couple questions:

1. I assume from trying that this suffers from the same "You must reset after loading 1 game" as NTR?
2. Do you plan to make this a single plugin for all games in the future (Similar to Cheatmaster/CWCheat on the PSP)? Or if its even possible.
3. I tried loading this up with my cart copy of Senran Kagura and although the plugin apparently loaded up fine, Select would not bring up the menu. Not sure if its a fault on my end - maybe I missed a titleid folder somewhere - but thought it was weird since it reportedly loaded the plugin. Maybe cart support is lacking? Not sure.

Anyway thanks so much for the release, been waiting for cheat support like this for a long time now (Especially without having to Boot NTR everytime :P). I LOVE Walk Through Walls in just about any game xD

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, no. This mod still has the same drawbacks that normal NTR does (inability to launch a second title after the first, crashing if Home button is pressed in Mode3 on o3DS, etc) and is not up to the Luma dev's "standards". Also the fact it only works with CTRPF plugins and not the pre-existing NTR plugins they would likely deny pulling this into mainstream. I'm sure the only plugin loader that will be added to official Luma will be one created by the Luma3DS team themselves.
Thank you for posting my message from Reddit here, I don't check this thread too often.

Get error display...
While playing pokemon ultra moon..
Using luma9 plugins from @AnalogMan ...

The error happen when i push home button , while playing umoon game, with or without cheat code active, the plugins still on...
How do i know the plugins on, when i press select it show the cheat menu...

Please help, thanks..
If you're on an o3DS pressing Home while in a Mode3 game will crash, expected behavior.

Reactions: HollowedFear

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, no. This mod still has the same drawbacks that normal NTR does (inability to launch a second title after the first, crashing if Home button is pressed in Mode3 on o3DS, etc) and is not up to the Luma dev's "standards". Also the fact it only works with CTRPF plugins and not the pre-existing NTR plugins they would likely deny pulling this into mainstream. I'm sure the only plugin loader that will be added to official Luma will be one created by the Luma3DS team themselves.

I would add that Luma itself has a bootloader (hold Start at boot), so you can have an official Luma firm and this. With that, it's not necessary to have this added into the official CFW.

Reactions: Nanquitas

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Nanquitas:
Tested the Loader and it works great!

Thanks again for creating this great piece of software :)

But could you please say something related to my question on the previous page?
Question was if you are going to update the modded Luma version so that if there is a new Luma update do you plan to include your loader to the new version and release it?
Or is there any way that we can do this by our self? Because as i said i love to always use the latest nightly build to always have access to the latest new features and fixes but to use your plugin the modded luma version is needed, right? So would be great if you could create a little tutorial how to include your loader to luma / which files need to be modified.

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Nanquitas:
Tested the Loader and it works great!

Thanks again for creating this great piece of software :)

But could you please say something related to my question on the previous page?
Question was if you are going to update the modded Luma version so that if there is a new Luma update do you plan to include your loader to the new version and release it?
Or is there any way that we can do this by our self? Because as i said i love to always use the latest nightly build to always have access to the latest new features and fixes but to use your plugin the modded luma version is needed, right? So would be great if you could create a little tutorial how to include your loader to luma / which files need to be modified.
Sorry but I won't. I did this for fun, and I'm not interested enough to keep it updated.

I'll quote the message from @RustInPeace which is a very good alternative:

I would add that Luma itself has a bootloader (hold Start at boot), so you can have an official Luma firm and this. With that, it's not necessary to have this added into the official CFW.

That way, you can keep the last nightly for whatever you want, and launch the mod through the bootloader.

Also, I'll soon release the next update of modded Luma3DS along with the next CTRPF update, it should also be the last Luma3DS update as it does its purpose: launching ctrpf without NTR.

I don't plan any more work on it except if there's huge bugs on it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Amazing work! I checked out the first version a while back but had problems searching/creating my own codes so left it alone. This latest version though with the AR support is fantastic!

I have it setup with fastboot so I can swap between base luma, ntr and luma with plugin support to cover literally every plugin/cheat I could want.

Couple questions:

1. I assume from trying that this suffers from the same "You must reset after loading 1 game" as NTR?
2. Do you plan to make this a single plugin for all games in the future (Similar to Cheatmaster/CWCheat on the PSP)? Or if its even possible.
3. I tried loading this up with my cart copy of Senran Kagura and although the plugin apparently loaded up fine, Select would not bring up the menu. Not sure if its a fault on my end - maybe I missed a titleid folder somewhere - but thought it was weird since it reportedly loaded the plugin. Maybe cart support is lacking? Not sure.

Anyway thanks so much for the release, been waiting for cheat support like this for a long time now (Especially without having to Boot NTR everytime :P). I LOVE Walk Through Walls in just about any game xD
Next update will allow to load a single plugin for every game for the ActionReplay (if no plugin is found in the title id folder). ;)

The plugin should work for cart, if you have an issue bringing the menu, you might have changed the hotkey in which case you can hold start when launching the game to prevent the plugin from loading the saved settings and use the default values.

roytam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Also, I'll soon release the next update of modded Luma3DS along with the next CTRPF update, it should also be the last Luma3DS update as it does its purpose: launching ctrpf without NTR.

Lets hope it come with source codes and capable to build with devkitpro r47 without crash when enabling plugin loader. :)

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Next update will allow to load a single plugin for every game for the ActionReplay (if no plugin is found in the title id folder). ;)

The plugin should work for cart, if you have an issue bringing the menu, you might have changed the hotkey in which case you can hold start when launching the game to prevent the plugin from loading the saved settings and use the default values.
And we're ready to alter/change the Guide for the next update of Luma Plugin Loader and CTRPF AR. Right? @HollowedFear :)
Which can be found HERE or HERE

Last edited by Vermil,

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys ! :)
Here's my little Chrismas Gift for you !

Let's start with CTRPF with Action Replay support !
So you'll be able to load codes from text files (that can be find on Fort42 or even on this forum).
The file can be at 2 locations:
  • cheats.txt placed in the same folder of the plugin (like /plugin/<tid>/cheats.txt)
  • If the cheats.txt file is not found, then the plugin search for a <tid>.txt file in sd:/cheats folder (like sd:/cheats/<TID>.txt)
No editor for now but it's planned, however it should be compatible with all working Gateshark codes.
Here's a list of all the code types support by this Action Replay (all Gateshark and more !).

It supports folders and note generated with NTR Plugin Manager. ;)

Note that this version can break the compatibility with others plugins, it's still highly in dev and crashs should be expected.
Backup your saves before using it !!! There's many tools for that.

Big thanks to @AnalogMan, @Anto726, @Mega-Mew, @Scotline and @Vermil for the beta testing, they were a big help as I don't have much time to test things (and found some huge bugs). :)

My second gift for you is my POC of a plugin loader within Luma3DS 9.0.
This version of Luma3DS can loads plugin without the need to use BootNTR.

However, keep in mind that only CTRPF plugins can be launched with it (and they must be recently compiled, old versions might not work) and the path as well as plugin's name is static:
  • sd:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg
Must be this exact path or it won't work.
Also, the plugin loader only works on fw equal or higher than 11.4.

Good new, O3DS users can now use CTRPF on Mode3 games with this plugin loader (so you can use ultraSumoFramework on O3DS).

I recommend using this plugin loader as well for the ActionReplay ctrpf. ;)

That's all, Merry Christmas too all of you ! :)
Great no need for Gateway, but why can't you edit the codes?
This is needed for codes like "Wild Pokemon Modifier", please add this function:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Why are these errors occurring?

View attachment 110716

( I do not speak English well, so I use translator. :'-( )
I had the same problem, the plugin is extremely stable for me in version 3.2 ntr. Just change the version of ntr through homebrew .
Give ten executions of this plugin I only had 1 error, using version ntr 3.2.
Note: This plugin is still in development, so this kind of error is perfectly normal.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lets hope it come with source codes and capable to build with devkitpro r47 without crash when enabling plugin loader. :)
I'll update the repo with next release.

Great no need for Gateway, but why can't you edit the codes?
This is needed for codes like "Wild Pokemon Modifier", please add this function:bow::bow::bow::bow:
The code editor wasn't made for Christmas, it's still worked on and will be released as soon as all bugs are fixed.

Preview of the next update:

Full code editor and Search engine was improved (especially Float search).

Reactions: tomx86 and roytam1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya