Using LUMAS3DS 9.0 Plugin Loader
but i dont get the green screen

I'm going to need pictures of your
Code:
SD:/luma/plugins/<Title ID of the game folder>/
and
Code:
sd:/cheats/
folders and did you enable the plugin loader in the rosalina menu?

ChrisVazquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to need pictures of your
Code:
SD:/luma/plugins/<Title ID of the game folder>/
and
Code:
folders and did you enable the plugin loader in the rosalina menu?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 11.45.53 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 11.45.53 AM.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 291

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it keeps saying unreachable when i actviate a code them back out of the menu

Can't say for sure as I dunno which codes work or not tbh, someone else had it working for them just fine last night so I know it at least works. Not much I can really do in helping for that cause as it's literally just the same stuff you'd get from fort42 if the site was up and running correctly.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for having a backup of the data :yay:

Haha you can thank @Nanquitas as he is the one who had the dump, I'm just the one to put it up on github in a semi-fashionable state :P I'm about halfway done with fixing up various folder names so it will be even more fashionable and then if fort42 ever comes back up again and in a working state I'm going to start doing a dump of the site hopefully at least once a month. I do take pull requests and such as well.

edit: Folder names have now been fixed up, so should be easier to find what you are looking for!

Last edited by HollowedFear,

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took me a little while but I got the cheats I found at https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES to work!Action Replay support is pretty neat.I love it!

Edit:Its sd/luma/plugins/titleid/cheats.txt to make them work,I at first forgot the s on cheats.

Steps
make blank notepad named cheats.txt
copy paste the cheats you want into cheats.txt and save it
add to sd/luma/plugins/titleid/cheats.txt
add the ctrpluginframework-action replay plugin and both png files to each folder with a cheats.txt
go into game and press select
then choose action replay
???
profit

Last edited by Soulsilve2010,
Reactions: Vermil

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took me a little while but I got the cheats I found at https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES to work!Action Replay support is pretty neat.I love it!

Edit:Its sd/luma/plugins/titleid/cheats.txt to make them work,I at first forgot the s on cheats.

Steps
make blank notepad named cheats.txt
copy paste the cheats you want into cheats.txt and save it
add to sd/luma/plugins/titleid/cheats.txt
add the ctrpluginframework-action replay plugin and both png files to each folder with a cheats.txt
go into game and press select
then choose action replay
???
profit

2 things
1. You don't have to make a blank notepad at all if you want, you can easily download just the one cheat you want from my repository by clicking the green button called download and then after that you can change the .txt file to cheats.txt if you are going that route
77a6Rmg.png

2. btw it's only required to change the .txt to cheats.txt if you plan on putting the .txt file in the same folder as the CTRPluginFramework - Action Replay plugin stuff, otherwise you can just download the .txt file and place it in
Code:
instead and it'll work outright.

I have all the instructions on how to set things up and use them https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES#how-to-use

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 things
1. You don't have to make a blank notepad at all if you want, you can easily download just the one cheat you want from my repository by clicking the green button called download and then after that you can change the .txt file to cheats.txt if you are going that route
77a6Rmg.png

2. btw it's only required to change the .txt to cheats.txt if you plan on putting the .txt file in the same folder as the CTRPluginFramework - Action Replay plugin stuff, otherwise you can just download the .txt file and place it in
Code:
instead and it'll work outright.

I have all the instructions on how to set things up and use them https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES#how-to-use

I didn't see a download button,maybe it's just my firefox add on not showing the page right.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see a download button,maybe it's just my firefox add on not showing the page right.

Ah okay gotcha, there are two other ways you can do it as well, in the folder before clicking the .txt file you can right click on the .txt file and save as, or you can go into the .txt and click the button that says "raw" and then right click anywhere on the page and click save as.

Edit: download button come from one of my extensions/userscripts >.< I've seen that button for many many years that I had forgotten that it isn't part of the original github UI.

Last edited by HollowedFear,
Reactions: Soulsilve2010

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas This plugin, will be added officially in the next update of Luma 3ds ?

Basically, no. This mod still has the same drawbacks that normal NTR does (inability to launch a second title after the first, crashing if Home button is pressed in Mode3 on o3DS, etc) and is not up to the Luma dev's "standards". Also the fact it only works with CTRPF plugins and not the pre-existing NTR plugins they would likely deny pulling this into mainstream. I'm sure the only plugin loader that will be added to official Luma will be one created by the Luma3DS team themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: k