Hacking Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates

roflbean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know who else has tried to run this game on the DS-X if anyone even still uses their DS-X but it seems to run fine without any patching whatsoever. I'm a little freaked out. No "Thanks for playing" screen yet, (after a couple of hours of playing) and saves work fine...

Strange.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
roflbean said:
I don't know who else has tried to run this game on the DS-X if anyone even still uses their DS-X but it seems to run fine without any patching whatsoever. I'm a little freaked out. No "Thanks for playing" screen yet, (after a couple of hours of playing) and saves work fine...

Strange.

whattt??? thats nuts. Which firmware are you using?

roflbean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thomaspajamas said:
roflbean said:

Strange.

whattt??? thats nuts. Which firmware are you using?

Just using 1.1.2. Freaky eh?

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow! Yeah... what you have is more freakier
mellow.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember folks, DS-X is only to be used for HOMEBREW according to Team DS-X. Although this is beyond bizarre, I must admit. I wasn't surprised that Cyclo rose up to the challenge in this case, but the fallen DS-X comes back to life? WTF

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jesterscourt said:
Remember folks, DS-X is only to be used for HOMEBREW according to Team DS-X.

They only started saying that when the roms were no longer working. Before, they just didn't say anything, like you would expect.

I think that Nintendo tried to block the big guys (R4,M3 and so...) and overlooked ds-x, I mean ds-x websites are no longer on the web as we speak, who cares about them?

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MrSpud said:
I think that Nintendo tried to block the big guys (R4,M3 and so...) and overlooked ds-x, I mean ds-x websites are no longer on the web as we speak, who cares about them?

I bet they did it as a joke, just to throw us off...
nyanya.gif

GTom89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine isn't working...
Well, it was working fine but i reached the chapter "Off to the big city" and when i leave the town via the steps i get a black screen and the music loops.
Tried updating to 1.1.3 and no change.
Halp?

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GTom89 said:
Mine isn't working...
Well, it was working fine but i reached the chapter "Off to the big city" and when i leave the town via the steps i get a black screen and the music loops.
Tried updating to 1.1.3 and no change.
Halp?
You could use a different cart(Cyclo/R4) and then convert your savegame back to your Ds-x
wacko.gif

Yeah, you need a new cart, nothing anyone can do here to help. Bad programming=bad firmware. They took your money and ran...

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MrSpud said:
Yeah, you need a new cart, nothing anyone can do here to help. Bad programming=bad firmware. They took your money and ran...
Lol, I was obsessed with this item for about 3 days. Then I moved on to wanting a slot 1 with external memory because I felt it was kinda tricky. Its odd to think about it now, but I was so taken by the LED (Theres a video of them on youtube that has the lights playing to a song.) that I contemplated selling of my GBA's to buy it. Good thing the effect wore off
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.