Hacking Crown3ds flashcard - Hacking your 3DS and playing 3DS games

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

_Chaz_ said:
I can buy Splinter Cell 3D for a lot less than $99.
That's a placeholder price.

mellow.gif

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
SoulSnatcher said:
_Chaz_ said:
I can buy Splinter Cell 3D for a lot less than $99.
That's a placeholder price.

mellow.gif
Bet I could buy it for less then the retail price of the Crown3DS as well.

Bet that I could even get a used 3DS for about 99 bucks, if I tried hard enough.
wink.gif

D

Deleted-236924

ron975 said:
Pingouin7 said:
ron975 said:
I guess LGC was right O.o

I can see it now..

Crown3DS SDHCi; CrownGOLDi;CrownBlahBlahBlah

Though I might not buy this yet, I don't want to risk having a dead flashcart.
What...

Why would there be a Crown3DS SDHCi?
Fine, Crown3DS SDXC

You get my point
tongue.gif
This makes even less sense.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pingouin7 said:
ron975 said:
Pingouin7 said:
ron975 said:
I guess LGC was right O.o

I can see it now..

Crown3DS SDHCi; CrownGOLDi;CrownBlahBlahBlah

Though I might not buy this yet, I don't want to risk having a dead flashcart.
What...

Why would there be a Crown3DS SDHCi?
Fine, Crown3DS SDXC

You get my point
tongue.gif
This makes even less sense.

You really don't get what I'm saying?

Eventually, they'll be 3DS flashcart clones, and they'll all have the Crown3DS name on them, just like the R4

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is definitely interesting. Though, even if it turns out to be real, I don't want a flashcart that can only hold one game at a time, it doesn't seem very useful to me since one of the main benefits is that you can keep all your games on one card and not have to be selective with which games to bring in your pouch. My pouch only fits 3 games, and not counting the AK2i I have 5 3DS games. 2 of them aren't that great, but once Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 comes out I won't have space for all the good games in my pouch...
Plus, what if you want to play a different game and don't have a PC near you in order to flash another ROM?
When a 3DS flashcart with multiple game support shows up, I'll be one of the first people to buy it, no matter the price. I don't know if a game is worth the money or not until I've played it for a while or it's a franchise I know and love, there's a lot of great games I'll never discover when I can't pirate, so a flashcart or other means of modding has become a neccessity for me in order to enjoy a console to its fullest. For example I probably would never have known about Phoenix Wright if I didn't get a DS flashcart.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Real Jdbye said:
This is definitely interesting. Though, even if it turns out to be real, I don't want a flashcart that can only hold one game at a time.
When a 3DS flashcart with multiple game support shows up, I'll be one of the first people to buy it, no matter the price. I don't know if a game is worth the money or not until I've played it for a while or it's a franchise I know and love, there's a lot of great games I'll never discover when I can't pirate, so a flashcart or other means of modding has become a neccessity for me in order to enjoy a console to its fullest. For example I probably would never have known about Phoenix Wright if I didn't get a DS flashcart.

as much as it would be a pain, i think i could deal with it, like if you buy a real game you have only that 1 on that single cart. As long as i can keep my saves or tansfer them idm. I normally try and focus on 1 or 2 games at a time or i loose focus... i learned that i skim over stuff with all the PC games and all the stuff from hacked PSP/DS..i get distracted easy enough or don't give game as much of a chance as they should.

ichichfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shakirmoledina said:
even even more stranger is that the number of ppl viewing this thread keeps getting higher... 368 users of which 316 are guests.
actualy not yust like the yu-gi-owned release there the viewing go up to over 1000 gests and less than 5 Member.

The Post moved away because of that traffic.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally believe this is the best form of 3ds-mode flash kits we'll ever see if its real.

+ Runs roms through home menu
+ Built around a retail cart (harder to block I think)
+ No wait for exploit
+ Wi-Fi
+ Spotpass
+ View 3D headers of games
+ If 1 game gets blocked it doesn't necessarily mean the others will too, unlike current flash kits which if the main Rom is blocked no Rom can be played

What I consider downers:

- Expensive
- Only 1 Rom at a time (although I can live with it)
- No homebrew yet

the funny thing is this is 90% accurate to what I was going for for a 1st 3ds-mode flash cart although I didny expect it this early, if its real.

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
fergieboy10 said:
Time to pirate a butt ton of games I know I'm a terrible person fuck you

No one necesarily condemns piracy here, mate. The board representatives do condone it, and prohibit piracy spreading to their biggest extent on the board.

So where's the basis for your anger?
rofl2.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fergieboy10 said:
Time to pirate a butt ton of games I know I'm a terrible person fuck you
Calm down duce. You are among friends haha
I like the pics and im kinda surprised that its a company didnt exist before (?) like Cyclo or Supercard that did it first.

Ace

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
iRawriLaugh said:
damn 20 pages... O_O but other then that i doubt its gonna cost 99$ >__>

Yeah, it could definitely even be above that, like the very first GBC/GBA flashcarts.

MountApple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Would people pay that $100 for piracy?

Probably. Some people will probably use this for every 3DS game they want to play. In the long run this would be far less expensive than buying games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/