Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion revealed, out this Winter

Crisis Core is making a comeback. Square Enix is remastering Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for modern platforms. Originally released as a PlayStation Portable game in 2007, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, and Series X|S later this Winter. This version of the game will offer remastered HD graphics, better character models, full voiceovers, and brand-new music arrangements.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna say this, I don't like Crisis Core that much (GAMEPLAY WISE). The voice acting, graphics and presentation is amazing in the psp version but that combat is like a watered down Kingdom Hearts and I hope its improved in this version. I disruptly remembered mission mode and do you think its gonna be the same?

Reactions: 6Kyojin4

legaiaflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compared to the quality of the character models in FF7 Remake, Crisis Core remake looks like an unrefined beta version. They should be using the same engine but it just looks....bad. Graphically it looks horrible. Think the original looks better on the PSP. Everything in the remake looks like shinny plastic with no real creative details.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compared to the quality of the character models in FF7 Remake, Crisis Core remake looks like an unrefined beta version. They should be using the same engine but it just looks....bad. Graphically it looks horrible. Think the original looks better on the PSP. Everything in the remake looks like shinny plastic with no real creative details.
Maybe it is the beta and just wanna show it off.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's basically the PSP game with new models on top of it. Even the cutscenes in the trailer are 1:1 the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y