1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Creme filled cookies

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 374
  • Replies Replies 2

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,057
Reaction score
11,103
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,901
Country
United States
Screenshot_20251212_164133_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20251212_164115_Gallery.jpg

Picked these up sounded like a nice snack but they taste more like a waffer than a cookie with very little creme to them. Kind of disappointed they almost feel Japanish.

Looking at the bag more actually a product of Pakistan made in MD.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted