creepy hidden easter egg in an snes game.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Where's the foam coming out of his mouth?
there are some bubbles in front of the mouth (and around him). OP may did get so creeped he thought it was foam comming out of the month. he was 8 years old.. or because it was so long ago, the memory did get a little distorced (or maybe it creeped him enough to dream about it and he dreamed with the foam thing)

Kostilaks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes that was it! hahaha! thank you guys for your help :D!:grog: I have many more haunted memories like this but they don't have to do with videogames. maybe I will create a topic in offtopic about creepy memories. and help each other to find them. what do you say?

Last edited by Kostilaks,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
yes that was it! hahaha! thank you guys for your help :D!:grog: I have many more haunted memories like this but they don't have to do with videogames. maybe I will create a topic in offtopic about creepy memories. and help each other to find them. what do you say?
i now wanted to change that picture into my avatar so you freak out everytime you see me in a thread
but you know what? you should use that picture as your avatar! seriously, the image looks really iconic, and it is one happy ending gbatemp story

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30