Creators of Time Travel Institute Forum

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well it’s obvious that there are even more government more than three especially for instance nowadays speaking of Time Travel Institute Forum so moderator Num7 and administrator Cosmo not just only FBI,CIA and Mossad there are also MiB,NSA,Interpol,MI6…etc.,but of course Num7 and Cosmo are both too fucking dumb and stupid to even admit it. I always have more interesting and more clear things to say than they do.

cornerpath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it’s obvious that there are even more government more than three especially for instance nowadays speaking of Time Travel Institute Forum so moderator Num7 and administrator Cosmo not just only FBI,CIA and Mossad there are also MiB,NSA,Interpol,MI6…etc.,but of course Num7 and Cosmo are both too fucking dumb and stupid to even admit it. I always have more interesting and more clear things to say than they do.
Speaking of tiime travel what do you think of CERN; Demension Travel. I will be making A good topic on this later but when I think of time travel I think Of Cern

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"there are even more government more than three"

smh polish education - of course there are more than three governments

you know Poland itself literally borders 7 countries - so you should have known there were at least 8

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"there are even more government more than three"

smh polish education - of course there are more than three governments

you know Poland itself literally borders 7 countries - so you should have known there were at least 8
Smh, that's what they want you to believe (the FBI,CIA, Mossad, MiB,NSA,Interpol,MI6…etc).. :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smh, that's what they want you to believe (the FBI,CIA, Mossad, MiB,NSA,Interpol,MI6…etc).. :mellow:
smh my head

did you even tooked geogrology course???

1698081181009.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I could be banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum,but I’m not banned temporarily or not even permanently in Paranormalis. I’m doing fine right there. You can check that forum if you want everyone interested in your own free,spare time.
OZyQytg.png

ODjR0Aa.png

• Love
Reactions: x65943 and CoolMe

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I could be banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum,but I’m not banned temporarily or not even permanently in Paranormalis. I’m doing fine right there. You can check that forum if you want everyone interested in your own free,spare time.
OZyQytg.png

ODjR0Aa.png

Foreboding news perhaps?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OZyQytg.png

ODjR0Aa.png
How does one get into the time travel institute & paranormalis websites, is it invite-only? If so could you invite me? I'm fairly knowledgeable about a bunch of "conspiracy theories" like the Bermuda triangle, and the biblically accurate stuff, and of course jack Jazzrabbit, as well the occult. :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How does one get into the time travel institute & paranormalis websites, is it invite-only? If so could you invite me? I'm fairly knowledgeable about a bunch of "conspiracy theories" like the Bermuda triangle, and the biblically accurate stuff, and of course jack Jazzrabbit, as well the occult. :mellow:
Well for instance nowadays I’m not moderator right there,but rather junior member,Cosmo is senior member. You will have to talk with Num7 he’s administrator right there….etc.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol